Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
But then we - the taxpayers - have to shell out for her kid and keeping her banged up for the next 30 years or more.

Stuff that. I want my taxes spent on NHS, schools etc etc not on a rancid terrorist who went to war against her country of birth.

Let her rot where she is.

what about the other million at least of her lot that are in the country , refusing to work , milking the system for every penny they can get ......one more won't make much difference .....time for a bit of back tracking i reckon.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
what about the other million at least of her lot that are in the country , refusing to work , milking the system for every penny they can get ......one more won't make much difference .....time for a bit of back tracking i reckon.
Brexit will sort all of that out right?

:lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ah, the old taxes argument. There are a load of things my taxes are spent on that I'm not happy about. Unfortunately we don't don't get to pick and choose. Excuse the whataboutery, but what about UK paedophiles that flee to the Far East? What about UK armed robbers living it up in South America? There are literally hundreds of wanted UK criminals living abroad. Do they all get a pass as well because they've turned their back on their country and we as taxpayers don't want to pay for their justice? What happens if 10 years down the line Begum is no longer living in a refugee camp, but instead pictured doing all right for herself? Would you want her back and punished then or would you still be ok with her getting away with it? Amazing, I'm a left-leaning voter and I'm actually having a discussion where I'm advocating stronger law and order.

not just her ....there's hundred of thousands of the ****ers .

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...d-javid-shamima-begum-conservative-leadership

For Javid to strip Begum of her British citizenship because she may be entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship, on a technicality, through her parents, may or may not be legal. That will be determined in the courts. But what it says to the rest of the world is this: yes, Begum may have been born and radicalised in Britain, but we are washing our hands. She’s your problem now.

Why should Bangladesh, a country she may well have not even visited, be responsible for her? Or even worse, how is it right to lay responsibility for her safekeeping with the Syrian Defence Forces, who have more than enough on their plates? They have already implored European countries to take back the thousands of European nationals who travelled to Syria in support of Isis and ended up in their custody.

One of the things that sets Britain apart from a terrorist organisation like Isis is that we are a liberal democracy and subscribe to the rule of law. We understand that we have not just legal, but moral, international obligations. What signal does it send, not just to Isis sympathisers but to other unsavoury regimes around the world, that Britain is prepared to dump its values when it suits a cabinet minister who has the premiership in sight? What does it say about us that we are prepared see an innocent baby who is a British citizen by descent suffer for the crimes his mother may have committed?

Whether or not Javid’s decision to revoke Begum’s citizenship is overturned – and he may well be expecting that – he wins politically. If his decision gets reversed he can blame it all on unelected judges, abrogating responsibility for the difficult decision he as home secretary should have taken.

It’s a depressing state of affairs. A Conservative party – that holds itself up as the party of law and order – weakening national security because it suits the political ambitions of one of its most senior MPs. Sajid Javid 1, liberal democracy 0. Shame on him for putting himself on the wrong side of the fight.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
How do you know she's a terrorist?

WTF WTF WTF !!!! I cant even begin to answer that question, because I cant believe you are THAT stupid !!!!!!!

Nope, Ive bitten, I think she went to join them for a holiday, no hang on, Now like [MENTION=4573]Green Cross Code Man[/MENTION], I cant be bothered.

Well, er... :ffsparr: can't be bothered.

Made me laugh.....

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
There are hundreds of thousands of UK citizens who joined IS sitting in refugee camps wanting to come home? What are you on about?

If you know they are there can you send in the drones and blow the camps up along with all the terrorists to smithereens then?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Last night my wife asked me to leave some lasagne for her. I ate it all and laughed in her face when she got annoyed.

I still reckon I showed more remorse than this THICKO.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
But it is all a load of absolute bollocks, so anything can be said and rewritten. I'm half way through my novel about the fairies that definitely live at the bottom of my garden.

I am hard core atheist so I don't add any mythology to the Jesus we hear about. I believe that at that time, like in any generation, there would be revolutionaries, teachers and philosophers and someone like Jesus would have existed.

Do I believe that someone like him could have been nailed to the cross? Yes. This was someone who probably rejected many of the Mosaic teachings in the Torah like the stoning for adulterers and taught not to seek revenge.

Take away the mythology and strip the book down to the man, it's a good story even if none of it was true because it teaches good behaviour towards others. The Islamic Jesus doesn't have that intention.

I don't advocate the Christian Jesus but I reject the Islamic Jesus as an insult to the story, because it teaches that it is ok to nail someone else to the cross as your punishment.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
WTF WTF WTF !!!! I cant even begin to answer that question, because I cant believe you are THAT stupid !!!!!!!

Nope, Ive bitten, I think she went to join them for a holiday, no hang on, Now like [MENTION=4573]Green Cross Code Man[/MENTION], I cant be bothered.

Made me laugh.....

Calm down, dear. It was only a question...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Worth a read from a Human Rights barrister.

[tweet]1098138818954317824 [/tweet]

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
But then we - the taxpayers - have to shell out for her kid and keeping her banged up for the next 30 years or more.

Stuff that. I want my taxes spent on NHS, schools etc etc not on a rancid terrorist who went to war against her country of birth.

Let her rot where she is.

So instead of the UK paying, you'd like Syria to pay? That just doesn't seem very fair to hard working Syrians.

Oh and I have absolutely no idea whether she should be allowed back or not. As far as I see it there are arguments for both courses of action and I wouldn't want to be the one that decides.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here