Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am hard core atheist so I don't add any mythology to the Jesus we hear about. I believe that at that time, like in any generation, there would be revolutionaries, teachers and philosophers and someone like Jesus would have existed.

Do I believe that someone like him could have been nailed to the cross? Yes. This was someone who probably rejected many of the Mosaic teachings in the Torah like the stoning for adulterers and taught not to seek revenge.

Take away the mythology and strip the book down to the man, it's a good story even if none of it was true because it teaches good behaviour towards others. The Islamic Jesus doesn't have that intention.

I don't advocate the Christian Jesus but I reject the Islamic Jesus as an insult to the story, because it teaches that it is ok to nail someone else to the cross as your punishment.

Elegant post.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Good post. There is a great deal of gravy to be had from this girl. There is something here for everyone, Javid, Islamophobes, leftie hug-a-hijabbers.....everyone can make something from her.

It is worth remembering that hundreds of blokes have returned from the medaevil murder and rape caliphate, some of whom have been detained, and others who haven't without any mention. This has been reported on the BBC.

I find it all a bit odd. But given that every faction seems to be getting their gravy, maybe it isn't so odd after all.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
"This is a matter of the British government. Bangladesh has nothing to do with this." - Asaduzzaman Khan, Bangladesh's Minister of Home Affairs

"The Government of Bangladesh is deeply concerned that she has been erroneously identified as a holder of dual citizenship shared with Bangladesh alongside her birthplace, the United Kingdom. Bangladesh asserts that Ms Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. She is a British citizen by birth and has never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh. It may also be mentioned that she never visited Bangladesh in the past despite her parental lineage. So, there is no question of her being allowed to enter into Bangladesh." - Shahriar Alam, Bangladesh's Foreign Minister

24 hours and a brewing diplomatic ****storm later, it's all going well then. I never thought Bangladesh would say this. :rolleyes:

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47312207
I'm sorry, hold up.. did she actually just say "they're not ALLOWED to do that"? Oh, now the "rules" are really important to you, huh?? Should I start a running list of stuff is did that was not "allowed"???

As a Muslim, this and those idiots in the video posted above make me cringe so so hard. I really empathize with those of you who hold very negative views of the faith and people of this faith, and I don't even blame people anymore for painting everyone with the same brush. I probably would be the same (or worse!) if I was in your shoes. What a complete mess this is becoming.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It doesn’t really matter what Bangladesh think. She has (presumably) has Bangladeshi parents who are dual nationals so, unless they forsook their heritage when they took British nationality then,it follows, that their kids are dual nationals too.

Sorry Bangladesh. She doesn’t need to apply for your citizenship as she has it by virtue of birth. Just because we withdrew her British citizenship BEFORE you noticed she has a legitimate right to yours it doesn’t mean you can claim she’s stateless.

You can’t now retract her Bangladeshi status because....it’s against Internatinal law to render her stateless.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

IS.jpg

Yeah ok :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Of course she shouldn’t be let back in. It is amusing though watching the resident right wingers on here getting themselves so wound up about it. So much repressed racism and anger. I suppose it’s good to have these stories for them to vent a little bit. You can post pictures of Muslims and have a right old go. It’s the common enemy you’ve all been yearning for.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sorry Bangladesh. She doesn’t need to apply for your citizenship as she has it by virtue of birth. Just because we withdrew her British citizenship BEFORE you noticed she has a legitimate right to yours it doesn’t mean you can claim she’s stateless.

Has her UK citizenship been withdrawn yet or is it in the process of being done? I’ve a feeling that these things can take a while or so.

I suggest you wait to see whether or not Bangladesh beats us to the withdrawal of her citizenship before you lecture them, I’d guess that their government might be able to do it a lot quicker than ours without the need for appeal. This little trick we’re trying has been overturned twice before.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Of course she shouldn’t be let back in. It is amusing though watching the resident right wingers on here getting themselves so wound up about it. So much repressed racism and anger. I suppose it’s good to have these stories for them to vent a little bit. You can post pictures of Muslims and have a right old go. It’s the common enemy you’ve all been yearning for.

Really don’t think anyone yearned for the extremist religious death cult of Islamic State and their depraved barbarity, bit of a ridiculous thing to suggest. But yes, Islamic State are the common enemy, to all sensible people globally anyway, even people who are,shock horror, right wing, who like everyone else have rightly been wound up by their pure evil, ……….there are some apologist exceptions though of course.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
"This is a matter of the British government. Bangladesh has nothing to do with this." - Asaduzzaman Khan, Bangladesh's Minister of Home Affairs

"The Government of Bangladesh is deeply concerned that she has been erroneously identified as a holder of dual citizenship shared with Bangladesh alongside her birthplace, the United Kingdom. Bangladesh asserts that Ms Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. She is a British citizen by birth and has never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh. It may also be mentioned that she never visited Bangladesh in the past despite her parental lineage. So, there is no question of her being allowed to enter into Bangladesh." - Shahriar Alam, Bangladesh's Foreign Minister

24 hours and a brewing diplomatic ****storm later, it's all going well then. I never thought Bangladesh would say this. :rolleyes:

Imperial arrogance from the British government thinking they can dispose of their dirty laundry on 3rd third world countries, just because dealing with the issue head on does suit popular domestic consumption.

Interesting the US is following our lead, enough said..

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Imperial arrogance from the British government thinking they can dispose of their dirty laundry on 3rd third world countries, just because dealing with the issue head on does suit popular domestic consumption.

You nearly managed to tick every SJW box there Nick. Imperialists! Everything is our fault! etc. Only thing is, not sure you can’t say Third World anymore - think the correct term is Developing World. So for that I can only give you 6/10 in Marxist dogma. You really must try harder, go back to the education block or it’ll be the gulags for you and your bourgeois ways...

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
You nearly managed to tick every SJW box there Nick. Imperialists! Everything is our fault! etc. Only thing is, not sure you can’t say Third World anymore - think the correct term is Developing World. So for that I can only give you 6/10 in Marxist dogma. You really must try harder, go back to the education block or it’ll be the gulags for you and your bourgeois ways...

He is right though. There are three options of how to deal with this:

1. We take her back and deal with it legally (i.e. put her on trial / care for he baby etc)
2. We let Syria deal with it
3. We let Bangladesh deal with it

Why are options 2 and 3 acceptable? We don't want her here because she is a security risk, then why is it acceptable to put ordinary Syrians and Bangladeshis at risk?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Thanks for correcting me and also glad we are in agreement...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Incredible naivety if Sajid Javid genuinely didn't see this coming by Bangladesh. I see he confirmed on Peston last night he wont make anyone stateless after their Ministries statements.

Put the boot on the other foot - imagine the reaction here if Bangladesh had revoked the citizenship of one of their nationals who'd never been to The UK and the onus was suddenly thrust on us to take them in and issue them with British citizenship - It's just international, diplomatic jihadist NIMBYism

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Incredible naivety if Sajid Javid genuinely didn't see this coming by Bangladesh. I see he confirmed on Peston last night he wont make anyone stateless after their Ministries statements.

Put the boot on the other foot - imagine the reaction here if Bangladesh had revoked the citizenship of one of their nationals who'd never been to The UK and the onus was suddenly thrust on us to take them in and issue them with British citizenship - It's just international jihadist NIMBYism

I pointed this out yesterday about it being on the other foot, silence from the zealots on this board. Not good at a time when we're increasingly friendless in the world and need to built bridges with all these fast growing markets...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Maybe we should bring her back,and make her a constant figure of ridicule.That might discourage some of the other mentalists.

cretin.pngcretin.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here