Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Did anyone ever see the baby?
If indeed there was a baby I don’t see how it’s tragic death is the fault of the UK, I know the nation loathing luvvies get great pleasure out of blaming the UK for everything but this is going to far now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Sky headlines suggest the Home Sec is facing criticism for this, I don’t know who from though?
As far as I’m concerned she made her bed and must well and truly lye in it. This was and will not be the only “innocent “ child to be born in a war zone and also to die in one. Our Home Secretary bears no responsibility for this and the Labour Party should all take a look at themselves as they don’t exactly preach their own morals very well at all, shame on the Labour Party on this one.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
About 5 million children around the world tragically die before they reach 1 years old. That number has fallen dramatically as society gets wealthier and more educated and all of the associated benefits. That is in no small part due to the consequences of capitalism and global trade. It was 14 million in 1950. But of course child death rates are much higher than the U.K. in the Middle East. Throw in a war zone and you have an even higher risk of mortality. The so called Islamic State were never going to improve the life chances of children born in areas they control, and of course camps are high risk. Those naive enough to think this was a better way of life we’re deluded. Those who chose that route took an unbelievable gamble on the life chances of themselves and their offspring (or potential offspring). History is covered with people who took poor choices, it is what it is.

This is a reminder how fortunate we are that those before us worked hard to create such a successful open capitalist society. And that we chose to stay to make it better for the next generation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That baby was innocent. It had done nothing wrong. This country could have saved it. There is no compassion in this country anymore.

Very upsetting.

Her two previous babies died of starvation. Nature provides a perfect food for new born children with mother's milk. Shamima doesn't look like she is starving so she must have a problem with breast feeding.
Using formula milk in unhygienic conditions may have contributed to the baby's death.
Would being brought over to Britain have solved that? Who knows?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Her two previous babies died of starvation. Nature provides a perfect food for new born children with mother's milk. Shamima doesn't look like she is starving so she must have a problem with breast feeding.
Using formula milk in unhygienic conditions may have contributed to the baby's death.
Would being brought over to Britain have solved that? Who knows?

And more to the point, who cares?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We absolutely should have taken the baby back in but we didn’t, I’m sure we will all get over it. It’s a damned shame a baby is dead but nothing can be done about it now and they called this war on in the first place so they have to suffer the casualties.
Perhaps people will now think twice about joining this sick group when they realise it leaves you stranded in a camp with dead babies and not a life of privilege and righteousness.

Considering she’s the enemy she’s damned lucky she’s even in a refugee camp and not dead. They didn’t treat their victims with such clemency.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think we probably should have helped her somehow. If they’d decided to take her back into the U.K. I would have been fine with it, but they didn’t. I feel desperately sorry that a child has died but I simply can’t find sympathy for the Mum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here