Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There’s no way we can legally keep her out. Waste of public funds and little more than grandstanding to popular opinion by politicians. She’ll be back here in good time, unrepentant and claiming benefits to raise her jihadi offspring. No point getting angry, it’s the price we must pay for being a democracy / letting millions of Muslims settle / be born here. In 100 years time vast majority of citizens be from that ethnicity anyhow and won’t identify with what we call out heritage today simply because such a melting pot. Not necessarily a bad thing. Just how it will be. Hundreds of tribal ethnicities all living together in harmony, what could possibly go wrong?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
She has been a very stupid girl and will pay a heavy price either way.
But she was 15 when she went, my daughter is 14 and is all over the place.
Between 15 and 19 she has been married, probably abused had 2 children and both died and been bombed left right and centre and seen chopped off heads in bins.
She is now in a refugee camp probably with lots of other IS men and women, scared about what to say for fear of more abuse.
And now another baby, maybe even raped.
19 is no age and she seems very Immature.
Of course she should come back and be dealt with and the baby taken into care.
I really dislike what she has done, I would not be as tolerant if it was a 19 year old man and I am not a 'leftie' or a 'do gooder' either.
And I will tell you another thing I wouldn't do as well, I wouldn't pop her dingy'.
Jesus, the childish ignorance and racism on here really twists my balls.
She should not have gone, she needs to pay the price for going but just stop to think for a second what this girl has been through.

I have a 12 year old son ..... he already knows right from wrong and that joining a terrorist group is not the way to go. She was 15 yes but she knew damn well what she was doing was wrong and has shown ZERO remorse. Hopefully she'll rot in the camp she's in.

Edit - and she supports a group that were happy to slaughter children of the same age as my son in Manchester. Rotting in hell.is too good for her.

Last edited:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
From what have read and hear she is a or was a British citezen and currently holds no dual citizenship with any country I also understand that she might have the right to apply for Bangladesh citizenship but has not applied and if she were to its unsure if Bangaladesh would grant her one she has never visited Bangaladesh and has no family there it's not clear if she speaks the language and it is illegal in international law to make somone stateless as such I think the Home Secretary is wrong

She was born British received a British Education and was radicalised in Britain sadly as such she is a product of Britain effectively she is a British produced problem.

As such it would very unfair to pass our own problems onto others to sort out

If she wants to return to the UK and makes her own way to a console office outside of Seria then she should be assisted in returning to the UK.

However once back in the UK should then undergo a full investigation and if any crimes are found to have been committed she should suffer the full consequences of the law and if she is found to have committed no crimes other than disloyalty to the state and holding Jihadist views then to undertake a deradicalisation program and tagging.

Leaving her out side the UK is in my option far more dangerous than bringing her home and and far less likley to make a future Jihadist of her son

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I'm always amused how the right claim to be the ones in favour of law and order and yet are always the first to want to take away the rights of people they don't like.

Sorry it`s not right or left here..it`s right or wrong...Letting a terrorist back into this country would be wrong. As others have said her brothers have been killed, offering to help her family and lawyer to get out to Syria to help look after their Daughter and grandson would be the right thing to do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry it`s not right or left here..it`s right or wrong...Letting a terrorist back into this country would be wrong. As others have said her brothers have been killed, offering to help her family and lawyer to get out to Syria to help look after their Daughter and grandson would be the right thing to do.

So we shouldn't let terrorists of other nationalities out of this country either?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
That will happen regardless of a banning order. Bit naive.

Not to the potential extent it will because of this decision. This could go through the courts for years now if it ends up going all the way to The Supreme Court. It wouldn't have come close as a comparison had a TEO been imposed on her.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don`t know why you think that........We should let terrorists of all nationalities out and none of any nationality in..don`t you agree ?

But we can't let all terrorists out if their home country has blocked their entry.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
But we can't let all terrorists out if their home country has blocked their entry.

Might need to be a bit more forceful than "let them out". Do you like the idea of us being a harbour for foreign terrorists whose own country has disowned them ?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
This is just populist pandering and grandstanding by Javid.

I think there is a valid argument, not that I necessarily agree with, that she should spend the rest of her life in prison if she returns to the UK. However I can’t see the argument for rendering her stateless and thereby refusing her entry into the UK in the first place.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Might need to be a bit more forceful than "let them out". Do you like the idea of us being a harbour for foreign terrorists whose own country has disowned them ?

You clearly like the idea of having your cake and eating it.

The UK can't (shouldn't) ban a UK citizen from entering the UK no matter how horrific that person is.

If the UK disown Begum the precedent would be set for every other country with terrorists in the UK to disown them meaning they would have to stay here, in exactly the same way Begum is having to stay in Syria.

It's shite, the whole thing is shite.
But the UK needs to pick up it's own shite and deal with it properly, through the courts with hopefully a long prison sentence at the end.

That has to be preferable to scumbag x, y & z staying in the UK because the country is unable to deport them due to the Begum Precedent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No other reason to have cake,is there ?

So you're happy for Saudi Arabian terrorists to come to England and for their country to denounce them and rescind their passports?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Does make me laugh that those on here who believe in the law of the land get accused of being terrorist sympathizers.

Disappointed with Javid, just playing to popular opinion trying to paper over the cracks of a failed government, are we heading for enemies of the people, the sequel???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You clearly like the idea of having your cake and eating it.

The UK can't (shouldn't) ban a UK citizen from entering the UK no matter how horrific that person is.

If the UK disown Begum the precedent would be set for every other country with terrorists in the UK to disown them meaning they would have to stay here, in exactly the same way Begum is having to stay in Syria.

It's shite, the whole thing is shite.
But the UK needs to pick up it's own shite and deal with it properly, through the courts with hopefully a long prison sentence at the end.

That has to be preferable to scumbag x, y & z staying in the UK because the country is unable to deport them due to the Begum Precedent.

She has Bangladeshi citizenship, and we are being told the only reason that is a problem is that she hasn't been there before. She hadn't been to Syria before either, but that didn't stop her spending 4 years in the company of people who advocate targeting the bombing of kids at concerts in what used to be her own country.

Well she's not British anymore and as far as I'm concerned that is fine because she's not been left stateless. She is free to settle in Bangladesh, where the predominant religion is her own anyway. I'm amazed she thinks she has anything to complain about - anyone would think she only wants to take advantage of all the trappings enjoyed by people in the country that she saw fit not just to abandon but to actively go to war with, now that ISIS is on its knees and her first two kids died in squalor over there?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So you're happy for Saudi Arabian terrorists to come to England and for their country to denounce them and rescind their passports?

didn`t you read my post 491 "We should let terrorists of all nationalities out and none of any nationality in..don`t you agree ?"

LVGull

May 13, 2016
She was born in this country, grew up in this country, radicalised in this country and the state she's been in for the last 4 years - the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Caliphate - doesn't exist.

The UK and other countries who have citizens who've gone to IS to ultimately fight against them need to show leadership, responsibility and deal with their own nationals - not leave it for others such as Syria, Iraq or Turkey to deal with, or in the case of Ms Begum, try to pass the buck onto Bangladesh - She's never even been to Bangladesh and 3 other British Jihadists who The Home Office tried to dump on them, on the grounds they were entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship, all won their appeals at the attempts of The Home Office to remove their British citizenship, as they'd been found to have been rendered stateless. You've also got the factor of her now having a baby born to a British mother to further complicate things and Bangladesh wont be touching either of them with a barge-pole.

Still, it's got Sajid Javid some favourable headlines and I guess the ensuing massive cost of all the subsequent legal action to the taxpayer won't be blamed on him either.

Just sling her in the slammer with the other 15,000 muslims, that currently make up 17% of the jail population. They can all de-radicalise together or hate the West even more than they currently do now .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
didn`t you read my post 491 "We should let terrorists of all nationalities out and none of any nationality in..don`t you agree ?"

Which world do you live in where this is actually possible?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
She has Bangladeshi citizenship, and we are being told the only reason that is a problem is that she hasn't been there before. She hadn't been to Syria before either, but that didn't stop her spending 4 years in the company of people who advocate targeting the bombing of kids at concerts in what used to be her own country.

Well she's not British anymore and as far as I'm concerned that is fine because she's not been left stateless. She is free to settle in Bangladesh, where the predominant religion is her own anyway. I'm amazed she thinks she has anything to complain about - anyone would think she only wants to take advantage of all the trappings enjoyed by people in the country that she saw fit not just to abandon but to actively go to war with, now that ISIS is on its knees and her first two kids died in squalor over there?

She does not have Bangladeshi citizenship. The Home Office argument is she is entitled to it, but 3 other British Jihadists with Bangladeshi heritage who they attempted to remove their British citizenship from on exactly the same argument all won their appeal cases as it was deemed they had been made stateless. Best of luck if you think Bangladesh will issue her and her baby with citizenship anytime soon, they've got enough problems of their own.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here