Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why let the Drums In ?

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
Watching the game at United last night and Spurs tonight I do wonder why the home side has let the opposition fans in with a drum ? It has confirmed my strong held belief that it sounds absolute s**t but apart from that the awful constant dirge drowns out your own fans ? Would we let Palace or Pompey rock up to The Amex with a big drum ? I'd be incandescent with rage if we did !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watching the game at United last night and Spurs tonight I do wonder why the home side has let the opposition fans in with a drum ? It has confirmed my strong held belief that it sounds absolute s**t but apart from that the awful constant dirge drowns out your own fans ? Would we let Palace or Pompey rock up to The Amex with a big drum ? I'd be incandescent with rage if we did !

Lol, if you can’t take a flask or a bottle with a top what are the chances of a drum? Barber In

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Personally I thought the PSG fans were exceptional last night. At one point the manu fans started copying the PSG chant only to stop as they couldn’t keep it up.......

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Dortmund have a player called Zagadou.

I hope the drummer is a Black Lace fan.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
beb0163ffb9f50d836af07b11b0c601d.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
At Anfield the other week they allowed the CP drum in. Why give away fans something to boost their chanting/morale? Make it as crap for the away club as rules allow.

And give the away team the Withdean changing room complete with open windows and only cold water facilities.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Drums at sport is criminal, nearly as bad as pumping out some shit music really loud when someone scores. Nauseating aural assault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here