Balogun
Bruno
Kayal
Bissouma
Ali J
Gyokeres
Murray
Knockaert

(assuming too early for Izquierdo even though he'd have been in training for a bit, Andone still suspended, March not fit - wouldn't have played anyway, short on strikers so one of em has to play - so going for Murray, and the rest of the team picks itself)

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
i'll have a stab...

Button
Bernardo
Burn
Balogun
Bruno
Kayal
Bissouma
Ali J
Gyokeres
Murray
Knockaert

(assuming too early for Izquierdo even though he'd have been in training for a bit, Andone still suspended, March not fit - wouldn't have played anyway, short on strikers so one of em has to play - so going for Murray, and the rest of the team picks itself)

Locadia instead of Murray as centre forward I reckon, otherwise agree. Izquierdo on as sub. Murray for Locadia after 70 mins.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We're at home, just play the best team, lets not mess about we don't want a replay, we want to go to Wembley. Haven't been there since 91 (Spurs games don't count)

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
i'll have a stab...

Button
Bernardo
Burn
Balogun
Bruno
Kayal
Bissouma
Ali J
Gyokeres
Murray
Knockaert

Put the U23s out. Staying up has to be absolute priority and if Murray gets injured it will be Championship here we come.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
My guess:

Button

Bruno
Balogun
Burn
Bernard

Propper
Bissouma
Kayal

Knockaert
Ali J

Murray

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not sure I would risk Murray. His goals have been the difference when all is said and done both this and last season . Play Locadia , this is the sort of game he needs to do something in and if he doesn't then we know we need to replace.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I think the back 5 picks itself, that's a given. Balogun needs to play to get that last game and mistake out of his system. He would have been stewing about their goal I should imagine so get him back out there and he can show us why we got him in.

Button
Bruno
Balogun
Bernardo

I also think CH will stick with the 4-3-3 system, he obviously wants to move to that system so I'd be surprised if he changes it.

That would mean a rest for Propper. Arguably our best midfielder so let's not risk him from the start.

Kayal
Stephens
Bissouma

Kayal and Stephens to sit a bit deeper and allow Bissouma to go further forward to support the front 3. If we keep it tight at the back we will have the opportunities to score

Knockeart
Locadia
Ali J

Knocky deserves to start after his last two performances, he looked to be getting back to his feisty self. Ali J on the left but mixing it up with Locadia as and when. It was touch and go to include Gyokeres on the left but I think Ali J needs some match time as we'll need him match ready for the remaining games.

Murray for Locadia during the second half if we need a goal.

There's my thinking, now watch Hughton do something completely different! haha!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not sure I would risk Murray. His goals have been the difference when all is said and done both this and last season . Play Locadia , this is the sort of game he needs to do something in and if he doesn't then we know we need to replace.

Bring him on at 65 mins if things are level

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I reckon that is gonna be about right. Only possible change is Locadia for Murray and maybe Dunk or Duffy in for Balogun.

I'd like to see Dunk or Duffy in for Balogun as it would be a proper look at Burn coming into a PL game and pairing with either of them. Dunk would be my preference as the only way he is going to get back to his best form is to keep playing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd like to see Dunk or Duffy in for Balogun as it would be a proper look at Burn coming into a PL game and pairing with either of them. Dunk would be my preference as the only way he is going to get back to his best form is to keep playing.

Burn has of course played against Derby this season, losing 1-0. But Wigan had a player sent off in the 16th minute, so it's hardly a surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here