Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Newhaven man wants town to erect Easy-E statue

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What the actual ****?

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17428482.newhaven-mans-campaign-for-statue-of-nwas-eazy-e/

Screenshot 2019-02-13 at 16.26.09.png

To be honest I'm dumbfounded but part of me thinks it would be hilarious if they did actually do it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If budget is an issue, how about a statue of [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] instead?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If budget is an issue, how about a statue of [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] instead?

4422182-Statue-by-David-Cerny-of-the-two-men-peeing-on-the-Czech-Republic-0.jpg

Perhaps they could save money and just transfer this challenging sculpture of me and [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] standing in our own piss on the forecourt of the Goldcliffe garden centre near Uckfield.

el punal

I suppose all black people look the same to you ( /sarcasm for the hard of thinking)

What!!? My sarcastic comment was based on what a terrible statue Fulham had commissioned of Michael Jackson. In other words it was so bad they might want to sell it on the cheap, blah! blah! . . . and absolutely nothing to do with race, colour, religion, what they eat for breakfast, how often they go to the toilet . . . :facepalm:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
What!!? My sarcastic comment was based on what a terrible statue Fulham had commissioned of Michael Jackson. In other words it was so bad they might want to sell it on the cheap, blah! blah! . . . and absolutely nothing to do with race, colour, religion, what they eat for breakfast, how often they go to the toilet . . . :facepalm:

whoosh

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I understood it,,,,,,,,,,,,,I even thought it was funny as worked close to where it was shipped down the Thames at the time

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
Ffs the Argus and NSC Guy will be happy. Must admit can't believe The Argus has gone with this utter shite.. Yes Guy is a bit of a **** but he is no harm to anyone else.:)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If this comes off I might start a petition for a statue of Andre The Giant to be erected at the De La Warr in Bexhill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here