Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Newhaven man wants town to erect Easy-E statue

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Anyway, back on topic .... I want a statue of Kelly Brook on St Helen's Green here in Hangleton - how do I get this ?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Corrected for you.

F*** knows. Maybe an attempt at humour, or possibly something meant to be clever (epic fail there then!)

The original comment was meant in jest, something El Punal acknowledged with good humour when he realised he'd missed the joke.
Predictably you wade in with your 'pc nonsense' having missed the original joke and the pointing out of the missing of said joke.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The original comment was meant in jest, something El Punal acknowledged with good humour when he realised he'd missed the joke.
Predictably you wade in with your 'pc nonsense' having missed the original joke and the pointing out of the missing of said joke.

Wrong on so many counts. I'll leave you alone now to carry on believing you're right.............................

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Wrong on so many counts. I'll leave you alone now to carry on believing you're right.............................

Well, if it's me who's been whooshed I will happily apologise.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I know Guy. Used to work with him years back. Funny bloke. Born wind up merchant.

On that note if Newhaven get Eazy E then I want Biggie in Saltdean.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
A statue of Mark McGhee wouldn't go a miss. Overlooking the Withdean stadium. Running on to the pitch post Swindon. Make it happen Tony!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It's hilarious it will be a bench with a little plaque on it..

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The Argus article said:
Mr Stevens created the campaign, in part, as he believes the council “wasted money” on a bandstand in Denton Island, Newhaven.

The council, which denies the project was a waste of money, has recommended Mr Stevens invite a “local Eazy-E tribute artist” to come and perform on it.{/quote]

If Newhaven does have an Easy_E tribute artist I'm going to be one of the first in line to watch their performance at the bandstand.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Folks don't hang around:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newhaven,_East_Sussex#Landmarks

Screenshot 2019-02-20 at 14.18.48.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here