Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Newhaven man wants town to erect Easy-E statue

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I suppose all black people look the same to you ( /sarcasm for the hard of thinking)

Michael Jackson was black? You are ****ing kidding me. :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What!!? My sarcastic comment was based on what a terrible statue Fulham had commissioned of Michael Jackson. In other words it was so bad they might want to sell it on the cheap, blah! blah! . . . and absolutely nothing to do with race, colour, religion, what they eat for breakfast, how often they go to the toilet . . . :facepalm:

That's how I saw it too - a crap statue in an inappropriate place - and I was going to post similar until I saw you'd beaten me to it.. Nothing to do with race and/or colour of skin.

I have no idea either what all that 'sarcasm for the hard of thinking' bollox is all about - neither PC or funny, and if it thinks it's whooshed somebody ............... well, just wow! :facepalm:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
That's how I saw it too - a crap statue in an inappropriate place - and I was going to post similar until I saw you'd beaten me to it.. Nothing to do with race and/or colour of skin.

I have no idea either what all that 'sarcasm for the hard of thinking' bollox is all about - neither PC or funny, and if it thinks it's whooshed somebody ............... well, just wow! :facepalm:

whoosh whoosh (That's a double whoosh for the hard of thinking)

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
What on earth is the paper thinking? Do they just send people down the pup now and report on every drunken idiot rambling away at the bar?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What on earth is the paper thinking? Do they just send people down the pup now and report on every drunken idiot rambling away at the bar?

Have you not seen their 'Pub Spy' stories ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here