Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] P70 BHA Number Plate

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Or you may have an interest in it and have made a few quid out of it over the years, the FA66 as an example, purchased for £399 and offered £2k, and will sell, I'd guess, for at least three to four times that. It's just an interest like stamp collecting, vinyl or art.

I wasn't criticising!!!!! Only posting what someone was expecting to be posted!

I want DAV 1 D, but can't imagine I could ever afford it, or want to pay what it would cost if I could afford it!

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Where did I say anything about wankers? Couldn't care less about your choice of car, "Oh dear" was about the family collection of initialled plates. Touched a nerve though obviously.....

View attachment 104601

You did hit a nerve yes, will fully admit that here and anywhere

But what im struggling to understand is that your 'oh dear' was aimed at me and my family for having personal plates. This from the man ( i assume your an adult?) who openly admits on his twitter feed to wearing Star wars xmas jumpers. I certainly know which one i would rather admit to !

Thats it from me but if you do reply and no doubt you will and add in one of your oh so funny gif's , please make sure the gif is you wearing said jumper then i can have a really good oh dear to myself.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Not that hard , I followed his Porsche Cayenne the other day - number plate was something DUT with a sticker on the bumper saying "my other car is a boat" :lolol:

I could have been whooshed as I see there is also an actor called Tim Dutton as well as the Tim Dutton I am thinking of who used to make amphibious cars!

Worthings Tim has/had the plate 3 DUT and had it on a knackered Bimmer (i think) for years

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Worthings Tim has/had the plate 3 DUT and had it on a knackered Bimmer (i think) for years

He did indeed, I often saw that around but now replaced with a Cayenne and that is the numberplate

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I wasn't criticising!!!!! Only posting what someone was expecting to be posted!

I want DAV 1 D, but can't imagine I could ever afford it, or want to pay what it would cost if I could afford it!

Yes, that would cost a couple of quid. Imagine a lot your way would like S4I NTS.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
If your initials are KG, and you are 52 years old, and you like OXO,then you can have the plate for a measly £1,000.

The plate comes with an Astra and roofrack.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
My brother in law inherited SCV1. He saw someone on the news using his number plate and phoned the DV LC to complain but evidently the pope is allowed to use that plate even though it is already assigned.

BTW agree with marmite comment about personalised number plates.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You did hit a nerve yes, will fully admit that here and anywhere

But what im struggling to understand is that your 'oh dear' was aimed at me and my family for having personal plates. This from the man ( i assume your an adult?) who openly admits on his twitter feed to wearing Star wars xmas jumpers. I certainly know which one i would rather admit to !

Thats it from me but if you do reply and no doubt you will and add in one of your oh so funny gif's , please make sure the gif is you wearing said jumper then i can have a really good oh dear to myself.
Star Wars is cool. My Star Wars Christmas jumper is cool. You getting prissy over nothing is not cool.

No charge for this advice. Enjoy your Peugeot with its personalised plate. I'll stick with my non personalised GTI 245 though.

twiggy666

Jan 3, 2019
Sure no problem.
Can you pm me your name etc as I need to fill in the retention document and sign it.
I sit in the East Upper so where do you want to meet on Saturday?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not that hard , I followed his Porsche Cayenne the other day - number plate was something DUT with a sticker on the bumper saying "my other car is a boat" [emoji38]ol:

I could have been whooshed as I see there is also an actor called Tim Dutton as well as the Tim Dutton I am thinking of who used to make amphibious cars!
As an aside, I read that the Porsche Cayenne is VW's most profitable car per unit. Because it's a Touareg that they just stick a Porsche body on and charge a huge premium for.

Each to their own I guess. I think they're really ugly and devalue the brand (I was kidding about Porsche drivers earlier in case anyone wants to pick me up on that).

The 928 is probably my favourite car of all time.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Right place right time.
I logged on to the DVLA site on the day that a certain plate was released that looked similar to my business.
I bought three at £180 each. Three cars with the first 5 digits making a word and a letter at the end. May be worth £500 now but wouldn't sell.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As an aside, I read that the Porsche Cayenne is VW's most profitable car per unit. Because it's a Touareg that they just stick a Porsche body on and charge a huge premium for.

Each to their own I guess. I think they're really ugly and devalue the brand (I was kidding about Porsche drivers earlier in case anyone wants to pick me up on that).

The 928 is probably my favourite car of all time.

Surprised by that, I would have thought it was the Macan given the number I see. Agree about the Cayenne, pig ugly imo, I actually prefer the look of the Toureg.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Now sporting a Hawaii plate: BHA FC
Can't be arsed to post a piccy but no-one on this seagull-forsaken island has a clue about its significance, so maybe a bit wasted.

BTW, can you imagine a seaside with NO seagulls? FFS. But at least our "Fries", while ambulating, are safe :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here