Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] P70 BHA Number Plate

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have a 993 plate on my Porsche, I like plates like this as they only mean anything to people who know something about the marque. I imagine 718 is the same :smile:

Still waiting for the obligatory “only dickheads have personal plates” post

Only dickheads have personal plates!.......
....... and no doubt somebody else has already done it.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
You’re only a ‘private plate w@nker’ if you make a desperate failed attempt to spell your name. Initials are ok I suppose.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Only dickheads have personal plates!.......
....... and no doubt somebody else has already done it.

Or you may have an interest in it and have made a few quid out of it over the years, the FA66 as an example, purchased for £399 and offered £2k, and will sell, I'd guess, for at least three to four times that. It's just an interest like stamp collecting, vinyl or art.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
You’re only a ‘private plate w@nker’ if you make a desperate failed attempt to spell your name. Initials are ok I suppose.

What about if you have a 3 letter surname and it's used for business advertising?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I won't go down the arguing for and against route. You're either into them, or you're not. They're a bit 'Marmite'.

I like to have a bit of individuality, I usually buy a 2-3 year old 'higher end' car (which usually looks brand new when I'm done with it) and this hides the age of the car (saving me a fortune on buying a new one), and finally they're a bloody brilliant investment.

I made a gross profit of £20,000 on 'I PRO' (had to declare it to the tax man, though - so made less than that) - but what a return after owning it for about 3 years.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I have a 993 plate on my Porsche, I like plates like this as they only mean anything to people who know something about the marque. I imagine 718 is the same :smile:

Still waiting for the obligatory “only dickheads have personal plates” post

If you have a 993 you have my undying respect. The last of the air cooled classics. I could have afforded one ten years ago but prices have risen in recent years. Dick Knight had one - M plate I think - when he took over. I knew then we were in safe hands.

I'm not sure the Porsche was though.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

Back when I had money.... (I don't at the moment, but I'm trying... :glare:)

2LMa.jpg

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
I love my personal plate so if that makes me a wanker im all for it ! I was the last of the family to get one and it was quite cool at xmas to see the 6 cars on the drive with the plates and all of our initials. Just a shame the majority of them were on mercs and BMWS. Mine is on a pegueot !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have P70 BHA number plate for sale
It used to belong to my late father and now I’ve sold his old car I’m looking to sell this plate to a genuine BHA fan.
The plate is on retention and the assignment fee has been paid.
Please message me if you’re genuinely interested.

I was tempted, but I’ll stick with my S0 CIAL 15T plate on my top of the range Merc.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I love my personal plate so if that makes me a wanker im all for it ! I was the last of the family to get one and it was quite cool at xmas to see the 6 cars on the drive with the plates and all of our initials. Just a shame the majority of them were on mercs and BMWS. Mine is on a pegueot !

Oh dear. [emoji23]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Best pair of plates I’ve seen were on two cars parked beside each other. One was 2B and the other was NOT 2B

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Last night, driving out of Barnet, I saw a car parked up, with the plate 'M1LAN'.

Really should be on Ruud Gullit's Maserati, or Pipo Inzhagi's classic Alfa.

It was on a bloody Honda Jazz. Probably worth more than the car.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Last night, driving out of Barnet, I saw a car parked up, with the plate 'M1LAN'.

Really should be on Ruud Gullit's Maserati, or Pipo Inzhagi's classic Alfa.

It was on a bloody Honda Jazz. Probably worth more than the car.

Given the car I’d suggest pension pot numberplate :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here