Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] P70 BHA Number Plate

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah I'm rolling on the floor... etc., etc. Is this really just the poorest attempt at humour or pedants personified? Or just thick enough not to realise why I am parked at an angle in a relatively empty car park for 5 minutes to take pics? Just wondered as I may be able to get in on the joke.

:laugh:
Even worse that you can't park properly in an empty car park......:whistle:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nothing derails a thread like the love/hatred of two things...

1) Cherished Number Plates

2) Gaetan Bong

:shootself

:lolol:

I was actually a bit pissed off when a neighbour asked if we'd got a personalised plate. It was because it sort of spelled the phonetic of our names with "68" in the middle.

"Purely unintentional love, I'm not a dickhead".

As the OP appears to have sold his number plate, here are some others for those that want a BHA plate

https://dvlaregistrations.dvla.gov....en&super=Bha&super_pricefrom=0&super_priceto=
The problem with those is that the other part of the reg doesn't seem to relate to anything, for example Citroën haven't produced the C20 yet! I was wondering how much more they would be worth if they did relate e.g. C3 BHA or C4 BHA which is something everybody would be able to discern, at least on the car's rear end.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have GU51 FDK for sale if anyone’s interested -
Will take £1500

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mrs Earle trundles around in S666 BHA. S for her initial, 666 from her phone number although I think it's a bit devilish, and of course, BHA. Personalised maybe, but only because she loves her football team. I feel blessed:thumbsup:

Devilish? Imagine being born on 6/6/66.....[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I have only ever had one custom number plate. It was TVR on my TVR.

Incidentally I could park it in an empty car park

Do I win a prize?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here