Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] St. Valentine’s Day

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Valentines is GREAT fun. I've got a window table booked at the local swanky Indian for me and Mrs Crodo, then we'll go back to our house and indulge in a spot of teabagging before I give Mrs Crodo a good pounding whilst watching PL Darts on the TV. All told I should be done by 10:30 allowing me to pop to the Ship for one before last orders.

Fantastic post.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Isn't it just a day we hope she is in the mood for some and help that along by buying a gift and some food and being super nice to her?

So much cheaper and a lot less hassle to get a brass for the night I've heard?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Can you actually really be friends with someone you fancy though?

It's difficult. She's been through a really tough time in the last year when her boyfriend cheated on her and leaving a baby daughter to look after. But wow, she is one tough cookie - an amazingly pretty brunette. She hasn't closed the door on me and I was extremely smart with my clothes today. Whenever I look over at her, she smiles at me.

As I said, I need to sort myself out mentally. She shouldn't act as a sponge to soak up my anxiety and worries. I would like to smash her back doors in though! Romantic! Lol. :love:

The more I say, the more chance there is of someone knowing who she is! There's always someone on NSC who knows the same person. :wink:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Under 11's football tournament with my son until 9pm then out for a mate's birthday (designated driver....)

Mrs Rovers won't notice I wasn't there until I get home. Between us we have 3 kids, 3 jobs, no time, and even less energy left over for romance. I've got more chance of getting a performance review than a kiss!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Nothing this year,
Last year, I bought her a massive bunch of flowers

She rolled her eyes and said "I suppose I'm going to have to open my legs for those".

Why, don't we have a vase? I replied.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
C4Vl03oW8AEXwbK.jpg

Got my table booked.
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Just swooped into Sainsbury's. Card, £1 chocolate rose, £4.50 'Lady of the Manor' mug with hearts on.

She's doing a night shift tonight so I doubt she'll care when she gets home in the morning, but the thought's there..

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
My hubby is a cub leader so he will be with his cubs ice skating in Worthing. I shall open a bottle of wine and chill when I get in from work. We will get each other cards no gifts etc it's just another day really.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
What a miserable bunch of See You Next Tuesdays on this thread.

Chocolates/Flowers/Fizz/Spa Voucher for Mrs Jakarta all sorted and I cook tomorrow nights meal for her in addition.

This does of course mean I have several Boys Day/Nights out securely banked. :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Flowers arriving later!
b01fe6bae09d07c508776b6332fca957.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
M&S £20 valentines 5 course meal in..after 37 years and 5 years going out before we married, if we both don't know we love each other by now as we don't give each other a card, then that is a sorry affair!

The steak is normally very good

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
She's stitched me up. Yet again. Just found a smug little chocolate bear, she'd slipped into my work bag, after days of "Don't let's do anything. It's a stupid tacky day. Look at all those sad desperate cards. Don't get anything".

You'd think I'd learn. It's only been 30 years though, so I'm just starting to properly work her out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I always send myself a valentines card as well....I find this keeps the Frau focussed.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Nothing planned as I am in Geneva for a company meeting. She hid a pack of Valentine Pretzels( :eek:) in my luggage. I responded today with an email with a farting Valentines message. Classy I thought!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My work colleague Brendans wife divorced him last year for putting it in the wrong hole.

It was his sister in laws hole but still thought that was quite harsh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here