Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Warm Weather Training

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Phew, thank F*** for that, it's not like any other teams from the English Premier League have ever had any negative press, embarrassing incidents or crimes committed when going on "warm weather" training is it!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I do hope they travel first class, and book themselves into penthouse suites at the hotel. Otherwise God knows what the jet-lag will do to them, poor mites.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Strange. Club looked to save on running costs in unlikely event of a small crowd. Then considering spending large amount on warm weather training just as weather improves here and we have some of best training facilities in country..

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Strange. Club looked to save on running costs in unlikely event of a small crowd. Then considering spending large amount on warm weather training just as weather improves here and we have some of best training facilities in country..

At least we now can make sense of the humongous S/T price hike.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I agree.........................I am not sure what my thoughts are on something like ''warm weather'' training. I suppose if it gives them more time to work on things like ''set plays'' or helps people recovering from injuries then it is a good idea. Apart from that I am unsure what it brings but it seems all the rage these days.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least we now can make sense of the humongous S/T price hike.

I think the price rise is acceptable and about what I expected. As regards going to Spain training I would think that they would have got a good deal and if CH thinks it will aid their survival I am all for it as at least they can virtually guarantee good weather to be on the ptch where it matters most.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
wp-20161024-17-39-57-pro_orig.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I still can’t unsee the Leicester City video.

.... or Man City, or QPR, or Sunderland, or Portsmouth, shall I go on! :eek::eek::eek:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The timing, coming on the back of a season ticket price increase isn't great PR.

Having said that, if we win the next league game it can be justified as a good decision. If not, then the club can probably expect some flak ... (or at least some message board grumbling)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How you can claim a price rise for no reason is "acceptable" I do not know.

Just out of sheer interest ..... how many millions of pounds comes out of your bank account each season to keep the club running ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And? Don't most of the premier league clubs make a profit? In which case no one is pumping millions into them.

El Pres posted only last week that Tony had pumped yet more millions into the club last season .... and of course that ignores the utter millions he spent season on season in the championship.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
El Pres posted only last week that Tony had pumped yet more millions into the club last season .... and of course that ignores the utter millions he spent season on season in the championship.

That was just habit.
Surprisingly Mr Bloom hadn't cancelled his direct debits and Barber-out nailed him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here