Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Alan Partridge: This Time

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I read that book on a plane to Mexico, it literally had me doubled up and crying with laughter. I had to stop after a while and put it down, it was getting embarrassing.

I've just finished the audio version. To hear it in the great man's own voice makes it even better!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Got all his books on Audible as well as Steve Coogan’s autobiography. He reads them all and in his autobiography you do have to sometimes remind yourself it’s not actually Partridge!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I read that book on a plane to Mexico, it literally had me doubled up and crying with laughter. I had to stop after a while and put it down, it was getting embarrassing.

There is some tremendous (unintentional? ???) Partridgism on this thread. 'The internet, imitating art, imitating life', so common, as I once remarked to David Bowie a few years ago.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
ITV have really trumped the BBC on this by letting Richard Madeley-Partridge present good morning Britain in the last 2 weeks.

Some of this material even Coogan would struggle to have come up with it is liquid television and we still have a weeks worth left to enjoy. Madeley has gone nuclear and released his inner partridge and it is simply glorious

Check out these snippets from the last week

https://youtu.be/wcreshuhfR4

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think I may in a very small minority on this one, but I don't find any of the Alan Partridge stuff funny.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Think I may in a very small minority on this one, but I don't find any of the Alan Partridge stuff funny.

EB0C98FF-2AD9-4A73-81EC-25439AF3B34C.gif

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Apparently Alan has sent an e-mail to all BBC staff today...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ITV have really trumped the BBC on this by letting Richard Madeley-Partridge present good morning Britain in the last 2 weeks.

Some of this material even Coogan would struggle to have come up with it is liquid television and we still have a weeks worth left to enjoy. Madeley has gone nuclear and released his inner partridge and it is simply glorious

Check out these snippets from the last week

https://youtu.be/wcreshuhfR4

That is quality. Total Alan Partridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here