[TV] Alan Partridge: This Time

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Expectation high here too ... the Alan Partridge character is right up there with Fawlty, Blackadder and Del Boy imo

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is there somewhere to watch this already?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Has a release date been, er, released yet? I guess that should be transmission date really.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Its due on BBC One very "soon" . When i saw the preview i thought it was scheduled for next week but afaik no date yet.

Saw a preview? Well, uhm, I own a Lexus , a big ******* house and my girlfriend is 14 years younger than me. Jurassic Park!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm presently reading 'I, Partridge' having recently listened to an audiobook of 'Nomad' and revisited' Scissored Isle'.

I'm looking forward to Alan's return to the Beeb, it's been more than 23 years since his last appearance when he twatted Tony Hayers with a turkey fist.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
According to my TV guide that's just been delivered it says it's on in the week commencing sat 23rd Feb. So not this week, not next week but the week after that.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
According to my TV guide that's just been delivered it says it's on in the week commencing sat 23rd Feb. So not this week, not next week but the week after that.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Exciting news. I love Alan Partridge.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Very excited for this. The Gibbons brothers have absolutely NAILED the Partridge character and he's getting better and better with time, IMO. The potential for this programme to blow up in Parter's face is huge, you know it's going to go wrong, it's just how.

Also I've heard there will be an episode all about #metoo, which Partridge will no doubt misjudge spectacularly.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I hadn't even realised there was more Partridge to come - this has literally MADE MY DAY!!!

Just bought the Nomad audio book - which will be played to death on a loop on the train, so that'll keep me going until this new show (the bit where he throws his pants to the crowd, I nearly soiled myself!).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As an aside someone has kindly uploaded Nomad to YouTube. It's funny.

I read that book on a plane to Mexico, it literally had me doubled up and crying with laughter. I had to stop after a while and put it down, it was getting embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here