Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Amber Rudd, I'd love her on my arm.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Pint of? Yes, I would say so - I don't much care for the stuff.

Please don't derail it, young Jim.

This thread is about the very captivating and divine Amber Rudd.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can't stand the woman and I've always voted/ leaned towards Cons. Got a viscous/ nasty streak in her IMHO and came out in the TV referendum debate V Boris where she kept making it personal by attacking him rather that his politics. I didnt agree with Boris, but he atleast kept it to the politics and refused to be dragged down to her gutter fighting.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can't stand the woman and I've always voted/ leaned towards Cons. Got a viscous/ nasty streak in her IMHO and came out in the TV referendum debate V Boris where she kept making it personal by attacking him rather that his politics. I didnt agree with Boris, but he atleast kept it to the politics and refused to be dragged down to her gutter fighting.

You didn’t happen to see another TV debate at the same time (or it may have been the same one), in front of a huge audience in London? Sadiq Khan launched rude and personal attacks on Boris, who himself kept to the subject of Brexit. I was a Remainer, but Khan came across a snide and spiteful grandstander that night. I feel the personal stuff back fired, as most Brits don’t take kindly to that crap.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
She was the first wife of Adrian Gill.

What could possibly have gone wrong? ???

Gill reported in his Sunday Times column in October 2009 that he shot a baboon dead, prompting outrage from animal rights groups.[31][32] "I know perfectly well there is absolutely no excuse for this", he wrote, and that he killed the animal to "get a sense of what it might be like to kill someone, a stranger". He went on to state, "[T]hey die hard, baboons. But not this one. A soft-nosed .357 blew his lungs out".[31][32]

In a review of Clare Balding's 2010 Britain by Bike TV programme, Gill referred to the presenter as "a big lesbian" and "a dyke on a bike".[33][34][35] Gill's Sunday Times editor, John Witherow, responded to Balding's complaint: "In my view some members of the gay community need to stop regarding themselves as having a special victim status and behave like any other sensible group that is accepted by society. Not having a privileged status means, of course, one must accept occasionally being the butt of jokes. A person's sexuality should not give them a protected status".[33] Dissatisfied with the response, Balding's subsequent complaint to the Press Complaints Commission (PCC) was upheld: they considered use of the word "dyke" to have been "pejorative" and "used in a demeaning and gratuitous way".[33][36] The PCC considered publication of Gill's piece to be "an editorial lapse" for which "the newspaper should have apologised at the first possible opportunity".[36]

Reviewing Mary Beard's BBC television series Meet the Romans in April 2012, Gill wrote that the academic "should be kept away from cameras altogether".[37] Beard in response accused him of being "frightened of smart women".[38]

Looks like Amber Rudd dodged a bullet there. I wonder how long her luck will last, now she has [MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION] perving all over her? ???

Can't stand the woman and I've always voted/ leaned towards Cons.
Exactly this. She's got breeding; from Wiki
Through her mother, Rudd is a direct descendent of Charles II and his mistress Barbara Palmer and a tenth cousin once removed of The Queen.
She also went to Cheltenham Ladies' College but despite all this privilege, still had to be elected the candidate in Hastings and Rye from a 'list'.
I don't think she's competent.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
amber-rudd.jpg

Im out

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
[MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION] is going to be mightly pissed off with [MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION] !

FIGHT:catfight:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
A whole actual thread dedicated to misogyny - Well done. Do you not think, whatever their politics, the likes of Rudd and Abbott should be judged on their actions rather than their suitability for your undesired amorous advances?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Never mind that, I want Theresa May to sit on my face.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A whole actual thread dedicated to misogyny - Well done. Do you not think, whatever their politics, the likes of Rudd and Abbott should be judged on their actions rather than their suitability for your undesired amorous advances?

I love the earnestness of your brow-beating, capped off with an animation of a disembodied purple face forcibly penetrating a sheep. NSC is wonderful sometimes.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
She was the first wife of Adrian Gill.

What could possibly have gone wrong? ???

Gill reported in his Sunday Times column in October 2009 that he shot a baboon dead, prompting outrage from animal rights groups.[31][32] "I know perfectly well there is absolutely no excuse for this", he wrote, and that he killed the animal to "get a sense of what it might be like to kill someone, a stranger". He went on to state, "[T]hey die hard, baboons. But not this one. A soft-nosed .357 blew his lungs out".[31][32]

In a review of Clare Balding's 2010 Britain by Bike TV programme, Gill referred to the presenter as "a big lesbian" and "a dyke on a bike".[33][34][35] Gill's Sunday Times editor, John Witherow, responded to Balding's complaint: "In my view some members of the gay community need to stop regarding themselves as having a special victim status and behave like any other sensible group that is accepted by society. Not having a privileged status means, of course, one must accept occasionally being the butt of jokes. A person's sexuality should not give them a protected status".[33] Dissatisfied with the response, Balding's subsequent complaint to the Press Complaints Commission (PCC) was upheld: they considered use of the word "dyke" to have been "pejorative" and "used in a demeaning and gratuitous way".[33][36] The PCC considered publication of Gill's piece to be "an editorial lapse" for which "the newspaper should have apologised at the first possible opportunity".[36]

Reviewing Mary Beard's BBC television series Meet the Romans in April 2012, Gill wrote that the academic "should be kept away from cameras altogether".[37] Beard in response accused him of being "frightened of smart women".[38]

Looks like Amber Rudd dodged a bullet there. I wonder how long her luck will last, now she has [MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION] perving all over her? ???

To be fair, AA Gill was a gifted writer and despite his lapses, was responsible for some powerful and sometimes amusing pieces.
CBA to quote here, but there are plenty of examples if one wishes to look.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I'm sure it's a sign of getting older when you start fancying politicians ....

Ha-ha, there is some truth in that!
Liz Kendall, Caroline Flint, Liz Truss, Gillian Keegan, Gloria de Piero, Rachel Reeves?
Heck, I am up to my neck, but it is ok I'm 70!:lolol::lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Perhaps the OP was on a fishing expedition or THE SAUCE when he posted?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here