Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves v Newcastle

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why did the ref turn 4 mins into 6? There were no stoppages in added time.

Benitez made a sub in injury time, that was the 30secs the ref added. They scored 4mins 30secs then celebrated for over a minute.

Brilliant scenes. Newcastle win that without the cynical time wasting sub.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Watched the whole game and couldn't help thinking if we've got them down as a win when they visit later this year, we might be in for a shock. Their new signing looked quick as well. Also got that nagging feeling that the likes of Huddersfield and Cardiff won't be the stroll.in the park a lot of people on here think they will be.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Watched the whole game and couldn't help thinking if we've got them down as a win when they visit later this year, we might be in for a shock. Their new signing looked quick as well. Also got that nagging feeling that the likes of Huddersfield and Cardiff won't be the stroll.in the park a lot of people on here think they will be.

There is no such thing as a walk in the park for us completely unpredictable.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Everytime i see they look good. Much better side tonight. When will we ever score a goal like Newcastles. ie high pressing midfielder playing a ball to feet to player in box

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

No game in this league is a stroll in the park and few would say that. We are going to have to play well and get points in those games or we will go down. I dont expect us to though.

Edit to add I thought we were lucky at St James Park and they have strengthened since.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I tend to think that Huddersfield and Cardiff will be looking at us and thinking that there are points to be had. Just the way the flow is going. Got to stop the rot and send out a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I understand the need for diversity in broadcasting today but it must be possible to find a more insightful white bloke than Carragher. He still can't operate the iPad and speak at the same time.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Everytime i see they look good. Much better side tonight. When will we ever score a goal like Newcastles. ie high pressing midfielder playing a ball to feet to player in box

What!!?? I was thinking we never score a goal like Newcastle because the keepers against us are saving that every bloody time! We had better shots than that, shit keeping more like!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That was a Toon win with VAR.

I’m thinking that bad luck and dodgy refs could decide who goes down with Fulham & ‘Udders.

That means we are very much in the mix to be relegated sadly. The one thing CH is definitely not is a lucky manager. Lucky teams such as Burnley and Palace will be safe fairly soon methinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here