Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U18's Everton U18's Tues Feb 12th live.

FA Youth Cup 5th Round Everton v Albion *Match Thread* 7pm tonight (live on YouTube)

LAND_16_9_4247862.jpg.

Competition: FA Youth Cup Fifth Round
Date: Tuesday 12th February 2019
Venue: Goodison Park, Liverpool
Kick Off: 19.00 GMT

I know it's a bit early for a match thread but I wanted as many people as possible to know it's viewable live so they can revise their evening arrangements. After the stunning win away at Manchester United there's got to be huge interest in this tie (is there a recording of that match anywhere?). I'm posting the link to the Everton website because that's where the YouTube link is and I don't know how to post whole webpages :down:

Hopefully there will be a sizable crowd for our lads to play in front of because it's £1 admission for everyone and also the temperature will be a very mild 10 to 9 degrees C.

Winners go to West Brom in the quarter final.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2019/02/11/youth-cup-preview

Some confusion over the adult admission price for those going this evening. The article on the Albion website put up this morning states it's £3 whilst the Everton website is still showing £1, although on a different link to the one I gave in the OP. Feel free to embed either of them on this thread if you are so able.
Screenshot_20190212-141131.png

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone on the chat page on their YouTube channel, I'm all on my own I think, surrounded by all these fake scousers :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's cruel making them wear the horrible green kit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here