Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Question for Bozza - is the Ask the Club feature on here now obsolete?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - I note that [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] hasn't answered a question on the NSC "Ask the Club" section for almost six months. Is this feature of the board now redundant? I asked four questions in that period - I'll stop wasting my time if the club have stopped responding.

However, if it is still current, would you please nudge [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] to take a look and respond when he gets a minute?

Thanks.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thanks for the feedback. [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] will pass this on to the relevant people at the club.

:)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I haven't looked at that part of the forum in a while, but I suspect he probably got bored with answering a load of tedious questions!

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Probably redundant because a load of absolute goons have decided it's perfectly acceptable to email the deputy Chairman at every hour of night and day with really important questions about colour of kit etc.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Probably redundant because a load of absolute goons have decided it's perfectly acceptable to email the deputy Chairman at every hour of night and day with really important questions about colour of kit etc.

PB makes his email address publicly available. And chooses to answer questions that he then expects to be shared back here .
Credit for him doing so. Most CEOs etc wouldn't be so transparent or responsive. If the future of a replica shirt that thousands had bought in the summer (he effectively confirmed the club had stopped using it temporarily) isn't a valid question and that makes me an absolute goon in your eyes then fair enough.
PS: I've emailed him twice in the last 5 years.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
You forgot patronising

yes. He sometimes reacts strongly when fans write letters to the local paper calling and his team "idiotic" and lacking "common sense".
or he gets angered when fans attack his staff for coming to the aid of medical teams who've been trying to tend to people threatened with stabbings.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
yes. He sometimes reacts strongly when fans write letters to the local paper calling and his team "idiotic" and lacking "common sense".
or he gets angered when fans attack his staff for coming to the aid of medical teams who've been trying to tend to people threatened with stabbings.

Neither of those are what I would call patronising and it's entirely reasonable to react that way

Some of the stuff I've seen written from him insults the intelligence. Maybe he's catering to the lowest common denominator.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll ask him.

I vaguely recall him mentioning at some point he'd stopped getting email alerts of new questions - it my be just that.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Neither of those are what I would call patronising and it's entirely reasonable to react that way

Some of the stuff I've seen written from him insults the intelligence. Maybe he's catering to the lowest common denominator.

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there, and I suspect the common denominator is fairly low.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
1. Why doesn’t CH make early subs?
2. What are the plans to expand the stadium?

This reminds me... CH left an attacker (Jahanbakhsh) on the half-way line during a Burnley corner on Saturday! Absolute scenes.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Yep, his diatribe against people who had the temerity to use a bottle top was insulting. As for the flask excuse debacle....

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

Don’t forget bottle tops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Has anyone asked Barber where he purchased that delightful mustard sweater? I've just arrived back in the UK for an extended period and need to stock up some warm clothes.

Euuuughhh, on the train just going through Croydon actually :eek: Looking forward to getting in to Sussex soon!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I might finally get a response to my query about coat stands/rails in the 1901 lounges.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here