34 Southampton
32 Cardiff City

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh....just.....**** off.

In other news, predict which child living on your street will be the next to die. Will it be that ginger lad up the road....or will it be one of yours :eek:

(I haven't got over the Burnley game yet. FFS.)

:rant::censored::shootself

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
With home wins against Cardiff, Hudds and Newcastle and a couple of draws i have us at 39 points. Noticeable that, up to our last 2 games, our run in seems relatively good compared to others. Without trying, i also had Palace still in with a shout of relegation on the last day...and thats with giving them 3 points over us in March!!

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Us finishing 16th on 35 points just above Southampton who stay up on GD with 32 points at the expense of Cardiff (along with Fulham and Udders) who don't quite do enough by drawing 2-2 at Man United last day. Liverpool lose the title last day by drawing 3-3 at home with Wolves while Man City beat us 3-0.

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 03.23.32.png

Might be a bit optimistic on our results, beating those below us and a draw against B'muff, but I do honestly believe Huddersfield will be that bad. Can envisage City getting more big wins.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Had us as 40 pts and safe.

3rd relegation spot between Cardiff, Southampton and Burnley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Just had a play, and have the relegated teams as Newcastle, Fulham and Huddersfield.
We finish 12th on 45 points :albion2:
And Liverpool pip Man City to the title by one point.

One thing I did notice when doing this, there are still plenty of games between the sides at the bottom, so any side putting a decent run together does stand a chance to get themselves out of the relegation battle! Hoping that it really is us!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I have us on 36 points in 17th, 2 points above Cardiff.
It all goes down to the last game.
Cardiff away at Manchester Utd, us at home to City
City need to win to clinch the Premier League and we need our result to be equal to Cardiff’s at Utd.

Gulp

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Hang on from what I can see, no one on here has us relegated? Why is everyone so positive all of a sudden?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Didn't really need to do this as [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]'s staying up tracker currently has us at +4 from achieving a 40 point haul, which will be plenty.

our second half of the season is considerably easier than the first half.
Which shows what an excellent start we had.

No wonder people are over-reacting to our current slump.

That’s all well and good but poor form into a slump can become truly harming psychologically.

With sixteen days until our next Prem game
I’d put the full first team out Saturday to try and let them get it out of their system and head off to the sun or into the next game in better spirits.

Back on topic and extrapolating our current poor form I have us staying up by a point and only taking points in 3 of our final 12 games to end on 32 points ahead of Southampton.

Results:

Chelsea 2-0 Albion
Leicester 2-1 Albion
Albion 2-1 Huddersfield
Palace 1-0 Albion
Albion 1-1 Cardiff
Albion 0-1 Southampton
Spurs 3-0 Albion
Albion 0-2 Bournemouth
Wolves 3-1 Albion
Albion 1-1 Newcastle
Arsenal 3-0 Albion
Albion 0-2 Man City

Depressing reading but highly plausible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hang on from what I can see, no one on here has us relegated? Why is everyone so positive all of a sudden?

Blue tints, seeing regulation home wins over Hudd, Cardiff, Stains and Bmuff? If only football was that easy.
Blue tints, bollox! I expect most of us put in results roughly similar to Giraffe's tracker thread, which has been pretty accurate so far.

Everybody keeps banging on about 1 win in 11, or 6 points out od the last 33. Yes, that's not good form and we need to start racking up some more points, but now go and see exactly how many points the points tracker predicted we would get from those last 11 games. Yes, we all know it could all go tits up - maybe it will - but it's not blue tinted to think that the worst possible outcome is still is not all that likely.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blue tints, seeing regulation home wins over Hudd, Cardiff, Stains and Bmuff? If only football was that easy.

Nah, I had us winning against Huddersfield and Cardiff but no-one else - and we still stayed up

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
table.jpg

Had a stab. What struck me filling it in was the number of games between teams below us. They can't all pick up points...........so they're either taking points off each other, or hoping to get something off those above us (mostly unlikely).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here