Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

Here is mine:

Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 16.27.49.png

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No worries - I've just done this ............................ and we're definitely safe (with two games to spare)! Liverpool squeak home as champions, ManU pip Spurs for 3rd. on GD, Arsenal slip out of the top 6 at the last moment, and Saints collect the third relegation spot.

Nothing to panic about now, eh?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I have us on 36, staying up at the expense of Cardiff on goal difference, and that was with being pessimistic about the results of direct rivals. I'm hopeful that we'll actually finish with closer to 40 points but we'll need some serious bottle because the Cardiff, Southampton and Newcastle home games will be massive.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Didn't really need to do this as [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]'s staying up tracker currently has us at +4 from achieving a 40 point haul, which will be plenty.

our second half of the season is considerably easier than the first half.
Which shows what an excellent start we had.

No wonder people are over-reacting to our current slump.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Usually wait until after 30 ( 40 in FL ) games to do the predictor, although my holistic projection reckons we'll finish on 40-42 points. Losing to Huddersfield would take a chunk out of that.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have us 15th on 39 points

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Need to win key games in the real world to make the optimism a reality. Beating Hudd is critical for the points, momentum and a morale boost. Failure to beat at home the club stinking out the PL, would be a hammer blow.

No getting away from this.

Regardless of goalkeeping heroics, being a bogey team, or blind referees, we really need to take 3 points from this one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Everyone going for 36 plus, I guess we’re safe then :smile:

if we dont smash huddersfield at our place we DESERVE to go down..Hudds looking like they may end up being the second worse ever team in PL history - assuming that is they can pick up another 7 points from the last 12 games - if not they will be the worse ever.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
if we dont smash huddersfield at our place we DESERVE to go down..Hudds looking like they may end up being the second worse ever team in PL history - assuming that is they can pick up another 7 points from the last 12 games - if not they will be the worse ever.

Hard to argue with that. Failure to beat Hudd at home, with losses already this season to Cardiff, Fulham and Burnley. Then Championship football would not be unjust.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here