Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Predict results from now till May to see the end of the season table

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Blue tints, bollox! I expect most of us put in results roughly similar to Giraffe's tracker thread, which has been pretty accurate so far.

Everybody keeps banging on about 1 win in 11, or 6 points out od the last 33. Yes, that's not good form and we need to start racking up some more points, but now go and see exactly how many points the points tracker predicted we would get from those last 11 games. Yes, we all know it could all go tits up - maybe it will - but it's not blue tinted to think that the worst possible outcome is still is not all that likely.

Exactly...we're still AHEAD of where the drysheet tracker needs us to be at this stage.....and we were unlucky not to beat Watford. We're also in the same position, relative to the tracker, that were were after the 9/10 man thrashing of Palace - and I don't recall much panic then.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting to do but completely pointless as there will be so many twists/turns and unexpected results that logic cannot be applied. :smile:

95% of us get the result predictor wrong every week on just one result :lolol: (OK maybe more get it right on whether we win lose or draw, but you get my drift)

On the plus side relegation or survival is in our own hands and CH has proved a master at getting us over the line in the last two seasons.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
very interesting, but do these predictions take into account suspensions, injuries etc........................

And **** ups from the team AND the referee like the Burnley game

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
table.PNG

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I was quite pessimistic with my predictions but we still stayed up. Came down to a last day shootout between Saints and Cardiff who were level on points. But with Cardiff travelling to Old Trafford and Huddersfield visiting Southampton there was only going to be one outcome.

Sorry Colin.

The title also came down to the last day but City needed to beat us (they did) and hope that Liverpool lost to Wolves (they won 3-2).

So, a decent enough season. Back to the cricket and see you all for when it starts again in August.
1921a450cd32d1896c7392c9297af403.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I went SO SO pessimistic. Apparently I think Everton are AWFUL :lolol:

15 Brighton & Hove Albion Brighton & Hove Albion 37
16 Cardiff City Cardiff City 37
17 Everton FC Everton FC 36
18 Southampton FC Southampton FC 36
19 Fulham FC Fulham FC 26
20 Huddersfield Town Huddersfield Town 18

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Exactly...we're still AHEAD of where the drysheet tracker needs us to be at this stage.....and we were unlucky not to beat Watford. We're also in the same position, relative to the tracker, that were were after the 9/10 man thrashing of Palace - and I don't recall much panic then.

Hmm - the difference was that we were 12 points clear of 18th place then, now we're 3.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think the worrying thing is that if you discount the top six games , city, arse and spuds, who we won't get anything from, we are now really looking at having to win the games against teams that are going to be fighting for their lives.

Town look down, and Fulham ( who dicked us 4-2!!!!) also seem to be destined to go back down and then I think it isn't between us, Cardiff, Southampton and Newcastle. We have all three to play at home, but the geordies look to be playing good stuff, Cardiff are on a monster run and only really us and Southampton are struggling.

It is very much sweekie bum time and we really do need to be safe before the arse and city game!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I went SO SO pessimistic. Apparently I think Everton are AWFUL :lolol:

15 Brighton & Hove Albion Brighton & Hove Albion 37
16 Cardiff City Cardiff City 37
17 Everton FC Everton FC 36
18 Southampton FC Southampton FC 36
19 Fulham FC Fulham FC 26
20 Huddersfield Town Huddersfield Town 18

Evertonians themselves think that their squad & Silva are shite.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Towards the end of last season we picked up points where we looked unlikely to. I hope the same happens during this run in.

Finishing up around the 36 mark looks probable.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I think the worrying thing is that if you discount the top six games , city, arse and spuds, who we won't get anything from, we are now really looking at having to win the games against teams that are going to be fighting for their lives.

Town look down, and Fulham ( who dicked us 4-2!!!!) also seem to be destined to go back down and then I think it isn't between us, Cardiff, Southampton and Newcastle. We have all three to play at home, but the geordies look to be playing good stuff, Cardiff are on a monster run and only really us and Southampton are struggling.

It is very much sweekie bum time and we really do need to be safe before the arse and city game!
Cardiff are on a monster run ?! They just beat Bournemouth and saints right ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Towards the end of last season we picked up points where we looked unlikely to. I hope the same happens during this run in.

Finishing up around the 36 mark looks probable.
Wolves and Bournemouth

Bournemouth is probably our easiest game left. They will be on the beach. And they are worse than us away.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here