Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to calm down

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
As Chris says we are playing good well organised teams, he has said it over and over so we should respect the powerhouses of football like Burnley and enjoy them outplaying us after our plucky performance.

Let’s look on the bright side, great stadium that will still be great when morecombe come visit. They won’t have much better infrastructure than us :cool:

Also we have a top class accademy that is churning out great players for the conference and the forfars Scottish 3rd division

So basically stop moaning because if you expect to d entertained for you £30 a game you can do one 😡

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What’s your point exactly?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
'Look at me', I think....................

0SY383Z.png

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
You can wave that dildo as we sat cheerio to the premiership if we carry on playing so well. But we will have lovely changing rooms so not all bad :thumbsup:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
What’s your point exactly?

I think his post suggests he is rather disappointed and pissed off in approximately equal proportions, and is quickly heading for fully blown disillusionment.
This is not everyone's view, but we can all get the drift, can't we?
Fair do's to Pretty!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think his post suggests he is rather disappointed and pissed off in approximately equal proportions, and is quickly heading for fully blown disillusionment.
This is not everyone's view, but we can all get the drift, can't we?
Fair do's to Pretty!

Meltdowns can be so moreish.

violet-elizabeth-bott.jpg

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
So basically stop moaning because if you expect to d entertained for you £30 a game you can do one
How many supporters do expect to be entertained?

I rarely expect to be "entertained"

Football, like life, is a grim and unrelenting struggle for survival :)

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
How many supporters do expect to be entertained?

I rarely expect to be "entertained"

Football, like life, is a grim and unrelenting struggle for survival :)

Depends which team you support.
Our old pub team were frequently diabolical, but highly entertaining at the same time!:clap::drink:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm over it. The rugby and cricket yesterday more than made up for it, I'm feeling quite jolly today.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Some of those in front of me on Saturday were practically suicidal. I stupidly said to one 'its only a game' and got a mouthful of abuse for my troubles.
Yeah. Massive overreactions all over the shop. Bloke behind me was telling anyone who listen that "Hughton is passed his sell by date".

It's the same team that went on a great run in December.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Yeah. Massive overreactions all over the shop. Bloke behind me was telling anyone who listen that "Hughton is passed his sell by date".

It's the same team that went on a great run in December.

The same team that got lucky with three 1-0 wins that would almost have us bottom . Hughton has reached his ceiling and as for those that say he would b the best man to bring us back up In what is a harder championship these days with our best players sold only to play the same way again ... No thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boik

The same team that got lucky with three 1-0 wins that would almost have us bottom . Hughton has reached his ceiling and as for those that say he would b the best man to bring us back up In what is a harder championship these days with our best players sold only to play the same way again ... No thanx

Have you finally stopped using the "Clueless Chris" soubriquet? At least that's something to be grateful for.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
You are bloke who sits behind me.

There's generally a strong correlation between wage bill and league position. We're about where you'd expect us to be. If anything Chris is slightly over performing.

Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 15.22.33.png

Who would you replace him with if you were in charge of recruitment?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
You are bloke who sits behind me.

There's generally a strong correlation between wage bill and league position. We're about where you'd expect us to be. If anything Chris is slightly over performing.

View attachment 104548

Who would you replace him with if you were in charge of recruitment?

Don’t disagree with that.But it’s the same old team and formation and any lack of tactical change that worries me with clueless ,stands around with hands in his pockets . Too late now just got to hope and pray that Cardiff and terriers are both wins plus another out of the home games . And hope 36 is enough . If u do sit near by come say hello , I don’t bite .Don’t c us getting another point on the road

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don’t disagree with that.But it’s the same old team and formation and any lack of tactical change that worries me with clueless ,stands around with hands in his pockets . Too late now just got to hope and pray that Cardiff and terriers are both wins plus another out of the home games . And hope 36 is enough . If u do sit near by come say hello , I don’t bite .Don’t c us getting another point on the road

Just for you doogie004. This time last year
https://www.transfermarkt.com/premi...ttbewerb/GB1/plus/?saison_id=2017&spieltag=26

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here