Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] “Predict the justification for 5% increase in cost of Season Ticket” thread

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Prior to the official communication

I’ll start......

Actually I can’t think of any reason at all

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
PB: “Well, you saw how shit we were against Fulham in the second half, and you’ve been very vocal about wanting to change every player, and the manager. We’ve listened. We’re going to do it. Unfortunately, this costs money. You’re going to have to chip in. Ta very much.”

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have a waiting list, if you don’t like it you can always feck off

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I predict several mentions of the transport voucher, the fact that they were frozen when we went up, and comparisons to the London clubs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PB: “Well, you saw how shit we were against Fulham in the second half, and you’ve been very vocal about wanting to change every player, and the manager. We’ve listened. We’re going to do it. Unfortunately, this costs money. You’re going to have to chip in. Ta very much.”

But in a lot more words.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
With 8,000,000 people on the waiting list demand has never been higher so you better suck up the increase or we will sell your seat to someone else anyway.

Prior to the official communication

I’ll start......

Actually I can’t think of any reason at all

All the extra expenditure on staff disposing bottle tops and flasks

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Season tickets now come with a non optional COPPER membership. This includes a BHAFC pen* and the ability to bring a friend to a selected league game**

*Ink not included
** Valid for the visit of Luton Town for a set price of £45. Price of match ticket will include a clapper.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bexit. Due to the uncertainty of being able to buy and loan back u23 players and the reluctance to use home grown prospects the increase is therefore paramount in the medical fees due in rebuilding Murray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here