Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Book "Away" available on Brightons first season in the PL

Satchmo

Jan 26, 2013
This is the story of Brighton’s first season in the Premier League, but not from a purely footballing perspective. ‘Away’ captures the 6700 mile journey that myself and my 17 year old son Jacob embarked on to attend all 19 away fixtures.

Family fall outs, pre-nuptial agreements, standing and singing like the old days, teenage angst, the free counselling of radio phone in’s, the relationship between Father and Son and of course the eternal question, will we stay up?

https://amzn.to/2Buzmcm

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Started reading the freebie bit and enjoyed it so much decided to download it. Looks like it could be a great bargain at a mere £2.99

You just inspired me to send the free sample of the book to my Kindle.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You just inspired me to send the free sample of the book to my Kindle.

Liked the sample so much I just bought it. Not going to win any literary awards but a very enjoyable read nonetheless.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This is the story of Brighton’s first season in the Premier League, but not from a purely footballing perspective. ‘Away’ captures the 6700 mile journey that myself and my 17 year old son Jacob embarked on to attend all 19 away fixtures.

Family fall outs, pre-nuptial agreements, standing and singing like the old days, teenage angst, the free counselling of radio phone in’s, the relationship between Father and Son and of course the eternal question, will we stay up?

https://amzn.to/2Buzmcm

Only 19? Are you someone who took the LP's at Bournemouth and the United cup game?
Just about to give it a read though. Don't tell me how it ends.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here