Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strongest line up/formation for Leicester

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
We have a 16 day gap now to our next pl game, away at Leicester. After some poor performances and results recently, what would be your strongest line up/formation to get us back on track. I would go back to the 4-2-3-1 with Gross playing in the no. 10 role behind Murray. Ali J or Knocky to come in on the right for Locadia and Bissouma in for Stephens. If Bernardo is match fit by then which he should be then he has to come in for Bong. Other than that I would keep it the same, with Izquierdo back on the bench after injury.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
We have a 16 day gap now to our next pl game, away at Leicester. After some poor performances and results recently, what would be your strongest line up/formation to get us back on track. I would go back to the 4-2-3-1 with Gross playing in the no. 10 role behind Murray. Ali J or Knocky to come in on the right for Locadia and Bissouma in for Stephens. If Bernardo is match fit by then which he should be then he has to come in for Bong. Other than that I would keep it the same, with Izquierdo back on the bench after injury.
You enjoyed most Montoya's performance then yesterday, no mention of him although Bong you will replace who did not have a poor game. Bernardo looks a useful player, who far too many fans! Getting too excited over him, and they should really concern themselves with more pressing concerns rather than the full back berth.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I would bring in Bernardo for Bong.

Give up on the Locadia on the wing experiment and bring on a proper winger.

Give up on waiting for Gross to find last year's form and play Bissouma.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
4-4-2

Ryan
Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo
Jahanbakhsh, Propper, Bissouma, Izquierdo
Andone, Murray

Yes I know Andone is suspended and Izquierdo probably not back yet, but this is the team we should be striving to use. Until they're back, replace Andone for Locadia/Gross and Izquierdo for March. No chance of it actually happening though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
1 day in football with injuries etc is a long time so 16 days is like an eternity. How can we think of team formation without knowing if Izzy will be fit or anybody injured against Derby.One thing is certain bar injuries 5 starters will be Ryan Duffy Dunk Stephens and Propper.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I would bring in Bernardo for Bong.

Give up on the Locadia on the wing experiment and bring on a proper winger.

Give up on waiting for Gross to find last year's form and play Bissouma.

Gross in the team at the moment is like playing with 10men. He is out of form and needs to be dropped. To keep playing him is relegation suicide.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
- March might well be injured and out for a bit. He has an ankle injury. They are assessing him today.
- Izquierdo was due to train on Thursday according to CH so you'd expect him to close to coming back by Leicester assuming his recovery goes smoothly.
- This is Andone's last game out because of suspension.
- The rest of the squad , bar Steele, are currently all fit.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
- March might well be injured and out for a bit. He has an ankle injury. They are assessing him today.
- Izquierdo was due to train on Thursday according to CH so you'd expect him to close to coming back by Leicester assuming his recovery goes smoothly.
- This is Andone's last game out because of suspension.
- The rest of the squad , bar Steele, are currently all fit.

If true about March, what a blow. My preferred widemen are March and Izzy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

That was an odd one yesterday. Solly was clearly crocked yet his team mates played on. Eventually got to his feet with the ball still in play. Started the second half. Got subbed about 2 minutes later.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here