Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Houghton's Own Goal

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Sure, blame the 4-3-3 formation experiment, blame Stuart Atwell's abysmal officiating or blame our inability to convert chances in to goals.

But I've seen no acknowledgement of CH's quite frankly, pathetic decision to leave Andone out yesterday. Andone has looked lively, a real goal threat and a tireless worker. Why spend £6.5 million on a striker for him to sit in the stands? Not only was Andone out of the team yesterday, he wasn't even on the bench.

Poor team selection and overly-cautious approach to not playing our super summer signings is going to cost us (much more than the fees we payed for them). I'm sorry to say but decisions like these can only make us believe Chris doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sure, blame the 4-3-3 formation experiment, blame Stuart Atwell's abysmal officiating or blame our inability to convert chances in to goals.

But I've seen no acknowledgement of CH's quite frankly, pathetic decision to leave Andone out yesterday. Andone has looked lively, a real goal threat and a tireless worker. Why spend £6.5 million on a striker for him to sit in the stands? Not only was Andone out of the team yesterday, he wasn't even on the bench.

Poor team selection and overly-cautious approach to not playing our super summer signings is going to cost us (much more than the fees we payed for them). I'm sorry to say but decisions like these can only make us believe Chris doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

The Andone serving a three match ban

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

:fishing: :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Locadia needs replacing for a proper winger.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Well said. About as sensible as 95% of NSC posts last night and this morning...

Never any problem with ridiculing the Hughton Out morons.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not sure if WUM or plain stupid. Poor attempt either way.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

You’re gonna need a bigger boat :lol:

el punal

Got back to bed, and take your fishing rod with you.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Not sure if WUM or plain stupid. Poor attempt either way.

Ooo sorry Dazzer! Football is a game of opinions, if you disagree try engaging in debate rather than calling me stupid. The stupid one here is the man leaving out a player who scored midweek.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ooo sorry Dazzer! Football is a game of opinions, if you disagree try engaging in debate rather than calling me stupid. The stupid one here is the man leaving out a player who scored midweek.

He’s suspended. Three games.

Thanks for clearing up my question though. [emoji106]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Unfair to accuse Hughton of not knowing his arse from his elbow. Blame Andone. When charged by the FA, Andone pleaded not guilty, claimed he hit the WBA player with his arse.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
He’s suspended. Three games.

Thanks for clearing up my question though. [emoji106]

You total moron :lolol::lolol: He didn't even get a yellow :lolol:

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.55.29.png

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Generally it's better to actually be able to spell the managers name if you're making a proper discussion point rather than fishing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here