Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we going down?

Are we gong down?

• Total voters

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If the current form continues then we will definitely be in the mix. Confidence is draining and things are going against us.
We need a change in tactics and a much needed win. If we fail to beat Hudds this site will be in meltdown.
We are a poor side at mo.
I'm still hopeful but deffo on the fence.

No but this season will be a great reality check

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I do not agree as I do not think Cardiff will continue their run and the luck they are getting.

I honestly don’t see Cardiff going down now. Warnock has totally galvanised them, they have been really difficult to beat at home all season and are now picking up points away.

Their next 5 games are Watford, Everton, Wolves, West Ham and Brighton, 3 of them at home so I would expect them to take a good number of points from those games. Southampton on the other hand have got Arsenal, Fulham, Man Utd, Tottenham and Watford, 3 of them away so I wouldn’t expect them to get much out of those.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After two home games where Foster and Heaton have stopped us winning the games, we could do with someone like Dubravka letting one slip in.

We are staying in the PL

Or Maty being MOM, been a long time since that happened.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I’m desparate for us to stay up for a variety of reasons. But I won’t literally shed a tear if we go down. Not the end of the world.

I don't think we'll go down, but if we do, at least we won't be in a division where the outcome of a match will already be decided before the game even kicks off. The Prem does seem a bit boring when your biggest hopes for a long term future in the league is finishing 7th

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I think you can find 3 teams worse than us easily enough to say we should be OK.

Huddersfield - already gone
Fulham - almost gone , not far off with their fixture list

Then its one from the remainder -

Southampton - new manager bounce has deflated so they are in danger
Cardiff - although a sad way of doing it they have something extra to fight for after the Sala death but still in the danger zone
Newcastle - new striker bounce and recent win over City should breed enough confidence but lose at Wolves and it could hit rock bottom
Burnley - on a real good run & getting the good side of luck and if all else fails they will batter the opposition into submission
Crystal Palace - some would say too good to go down but would not take much to tilt them in that direction
Brighton - in free fall at the moment but I hope with enough quality and fighting spirit to get out of it

So IMO I think its most likely to be out of Southampton & Newcastle for the final drop place ... but of course my predictions are not exactly famous for being correct.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Whoever votes in the losing side of the poll perhaps should get a 6 month ban from NSC as a punishment for being either too negative or too rose tinted.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Way too many which seem to have given up and want CH out, which won’t happen...so are we staying up or not?

Sad to say I’m on the fence, my confidence in this squad having the mental toughness is currently shot :down: not much has gone our way recently and it is starting to sap the confidence of the squad too imo.
No.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I think we have enough to stay up its still very much in our own hands as we are still to play most the other teams down the bottom at home

But come the end of the season we need to start our search for another centre forward

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here