Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we going down?

Are we gong down?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Way too many which seem to have given up and want CH out, which won’t happen...so are we staying up or not?

Sad to say I’m on the fence, my confidence in this squad having the mental toughness is currently shot :down: not much has gone our way recently and it is starting to sap the confidence of the squad too imo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really depends on what happens in March, key games to be played

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Unlikely - need two wins plus maybe a draw or two. Think we’ll be ok.

Lose against Hudds and the meltdown may become unstoppable though.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Horizontal-Farm-Fence-Panels.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Christ NSC is embarrassing after a defeat. Can we all get a grip, please?

Given the meltdown on here and our recent results I think it’s a reasonable poll?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Last week [MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION] called me an idiot when I suggested it was time to panic. I was informed the pragmatic and realistic did not feel the same. So how are those complacent fans feeling now?

Although I'm at full-on panic stations, I'm still fence.

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
No. Chris will sort it out. Back to 4-4-1-1 and the tried and tested to get us over the line. And then in the summer spend spend spend.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Nope. We will be fine by the end of March. I’d be more worried if I was a Palace fan.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No. If you asked us before the season started if 14th and three points clear of the relegation zone in February would be OK, I imagine we'd be happy with that. Expectations were raised by flirting with the top half, were now nearer where we should be.

But in reality we are better than Cardiff, I'm sure of that, and that's all that will probably matter in the end

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Can't rule it out, however, look at the teams below. We won't finish below Cardiff, Newcastle or Southampton I feel, and the bottom 2 are practically locked in for relegation.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
After watching saints v Cardiff yesterday I must say. A little concerned. Cardiff are fighting for their lives Sala's death has galvanised them.

If we don't beat Huddersfield I will be seriously concerned. As it is I just about think we will stay up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No.

One of the benefits of living overseas is being able to watch all the Premier games as they happen live with supporters of other clubs.

This helps to avoid the myopic self-flagellating introspection and gloom of defeat, and heady over-optimism that goes along with victory.

Palace were anonymous in the first half against West Ham.

Southampton snatched defeat at home out of the jaws of a draw.

Fulham have conceded 58 goals - an average of over 2.2 a game. That's 10 more than doomed Huddersfield below them.

Despite doing the double over us, Burnley are still below us.

Cardiff beat us, but they're below us too.

Newcastle have got issues off the pitch. And they're still below us.

Albion have certainly gone through a bad patch of form, but it won't last.

We wouldn't have got to where we were by being a poor side.

Heads up everyone. It's going to get better.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Sad to say I’m on the fence, my confidence in this squad having the mental toughness is currently shot :down: not much has gone our way recently and it is starting to sap the confidence of the squad too imo.

^ This.

Also, from what I've seen on highlights and read, our new signings during the last year don't seem to have lived up to expectations. We're actually less than the sum of our parts.

We're far too over-reliant on St. Glen for our goals. What the hell will we do when he becomes an Impact Sub next season. Our other 'strikers' don't fill me with confidence.

After last summer's transfer business, I thought we might end up about 10th; now I'm watching us drift down towards the bottom 3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here