Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Houghton needs to go, he's taken us as far as he can

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Let's see what happens against Huddersfield. Burnley are a much better than the table suggests and will finish the season upper mid table. If relegated, which I doubt we will be, then Bloom will need to make a quick decision.

Feb 9, 2019
just a fan giving his opinion, the spelling mistakes are a combination of my dyslexia, my phones horrible keyboard and auto correct, and rushing the post slightly.

Have results really been up to scratch, the gap between us and the bottom has shrunk from 6 or 7 a few games ago to 3, and with some tough games still to play like Chelsea away and Tottenham away, I'm becoming increasingly worried that we will be relegated by mid March.

(I've used a spell checker this time so hopefully no spelling mistakes)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
just a fan giving his opinion, the spelling mistakes are a combination of my dyslexia, my phones horrible keyboard and auto correct, and rushing the post slightly.

Have results really been up to scratch, the gap between us and the bottom has shrunk from 6 or 7 a few games ago to 3, and with some tough games still to play like Chelsea away and Tottenham away, I'm becoming increasingly worried that we will be relegated by mid March.

We need to hound Ray Houghton out of our club.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Sure you’re not Steyning Seagull ?
No offence intended.

I don't get this at all. Why are quotes appearing with Stenning Seagull as the author when all I can see are posts from Storrington Seagull? Somebody please tell me that they can see this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190213-005227.png
    Screenshot_20190213-005227.png
    381 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Is there any particular reason as to why you’ve bumped a thread from 10 months ago or is it just to post inane drivel?

I like old threads like an warm coat in Winter.

Speaking about inane drivel, why do you respond to a thread when your intention seems to be is let the thread die.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here