Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where......

Falmer or Brighton station

Pevensey

Jan 29, 2019
Did anyone else see the Brighton fans fighting each other and a guy get arrested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i saw that..looked more exciting then the game! wasn't much of a fight though but was an argument over Hughton and whether he should get the sack...was sad to see to be fair but no police were called and everyone went home.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I heard someone in the North Stand that wears blue & white checkered pyjama trousers got a bit lairy.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I saw it from the other side.

Was getting angry myself, c*nts running to the station and barging past people to get, what 5 people further forward in a queue for the same train. Pathetic behaviour.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I heard someone in the North Stand that wears blue & white checkered pyjama trousers got a bit lairy.

No he's just a colourful supporter the most offensive thing about him is his singing voice sadly nearly always a second behind everyone else it's like a verbal version of corporal Jones standing to attention

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
[tweet]1094344200970297345[/tweet]

[tweet]1094357676849594368[/tweet]

Very poor taste mocking Sala but banning the supporters is just as pathetic. It's all getting silly this shit with football

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No he's just a colourful supporter the most offensive thing about him is his singing voice sadly nearly always a second behind everyone else it's like a verbal version of corporal Jones standing to attention

Someone told me he got stroppy with fans leaving after the 3rd goal went in.
I didn't see it as I'm in another stand.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What would be an alternative but appropriate lesson for those involved?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

A lesson for wearing a T shirt? Deary me.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Someone told me he got stroppy with fans leaving after the 3rd goal went in.
I didn't see it as I'm in another stand.

He did a little bit but was not alone he was one of maybe twenty or thirty around where I sit to be honest everyone's emotions were a little high and there was a bit of finger pointing and alike but it was all stuff and nothing a result of a late kick off a few beers before and during it was pooring with rain people thinking about buses and trains plus we had lost poorly resulted in nothing really

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here