Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We played well.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Unlucky lads. Some unbelievable bad luck (penalty not given, Dunks slip, poor refereeing) but otherwise a decent performance that the scoreline doesn't reflect.

I can definitely take some positives out of today. :drink:

TBH I think we've played well in our last three and we've been unlucky not to have taken more points from them. But what's done is done. We've got a nice run coming up now, lets put this blip behind us and crack on.

Up the Albion.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Unlucky lads. Some unbelievable bad luck (penalty not given, Dunks slip, poor refereeing) but otherwise a decent performance that the scoreline doesn't reflect.

TBH I think we've played well in our last three and we've been unlucky not to have taken more points from them. But what's done is done. We've got a nice run coming up now, lets put this blip behind us and crack on.

Up the Albion.

Thanks Chris

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
We just had a nice run and got null. I’d say 1 win in 10/11 is more than a blip, a free fall is a more accurate term.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I was saying to the bloke sitting next to me that we looked like the Brazil team of 1970 today , he actually thought I was doing us a disservice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We moved the ball around far too slowly. We looked clueless for ideas in the final third. Far too many balls pumped upfield for the Burnley defenders to clean up with ease.

There's definitely something wrong with our tactics at the moment. I feel as if we need to encourage one of our midfielders to play a more attack minded role. Maybe it's time for Bissouma to make that difference.

On a positive. March looked top notch..

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
:ffsparr:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011

Up the Albion.

Add in another penalty and Heatons saves - he didn't have so much to do in the second half but he certainly kept them in it in the first.

The luck wasn't with us at all - if we'd had a defender who headed the ball against one of our own in the penalty area it would've gone in the way the match was going today, but for Burnley - straight to Heaton :(

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm sorry, but if we played well we would have not lost 3-1 at Home, against Burnley.

We had some decent efforts on target, that much is true. We were unlucky to not get a penalty or two - also true... but if we played "well" against a poor side then we would have got something today, despite all that.

Another day Dunk doesn't slip, one of our first half efforts goes in, we get the 2 pens, they don't get one and then everybody raves about how great we were.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Up the Albion.

Thanks Des Lynam

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Another day Dunk doesn't slip, one of our first half efforts goes in, we get the 2 pens, they don't get one and then everybody raves about how great we were.

How many ‘another days’ are we going to have? You make your own luck and we look lost

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You definitely should have been awarded a penalty when they ran up the other end and got awarded one themselves.

2-2 rather than 3-1.

Having said that, watching the game, I’m not surprised you lost.

What’s gone wrong since Christmas?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Up the Albion.

We’ve finally found Naylors’s NSC account!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here