Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mr Attwell, The Referee

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
OK, so one of you start a Hughton Out thread, another one start a relegation bedwetting thread, someone else do a player rating thread... and I'll do the obligatory 'ref was rubbish' thread.

The referee was rubbish. Excessive time-wasting, missed penalty, Ryan was probably booked to save face.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Well, that penalty decision could have been absolutely crucial.... 2-1 turned into 3-0 in a blink of an eye.

Amazing how they can use a video replay to reverse a corner decision but not for a clear handball in the box...........

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I hear he's continuing his Ray Charles tribute act in one of the clubs in town tonight, can anyone confirm?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
OK, so one of you start a Hughton Out thread, another one start a relegation bedwetting thread, someone else do a player rating thread... and I'll do the obligatory 'ref was rubbish' thread.

The referee was rubbish. Excessive time-wasting, missed penalty, Ryan was probably booked to save face.

Yeah, X2.

Criminal.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Poor ref , cant take all the blame as its impossible to see everything all the time but the 3 of them are supposed to work as a team and not miss the obvious things

VAR cant come quick enough , too late to help today but would have given us 2 pens and them a red card most likely to lead to a different result.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Dyche is always moaning about VAR this VAR that, referee this, referee that.

What's the ginger prick going to moan about today?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Referee?

Not even 'absolutely sh!te'. Probably the worse I have seen for a few seasons...there again...we have seen a few this year haven't we?

Move on...

we are in a battle and need to resolve the issues.

i)Bissouma must start.
ii)Knocky must start
iii)We need to attack!

there...my take.

but it is still very eminently retrievable...

Seagulls!

TNBA

TTF

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Pen, then stopped play for a "head injury". Pen again, as blatant and obvious as a penalty can be. Elbow to the head first half / red, although understand why it was missed. Not completely convinced their pen was a pen, just awful officiating. VAR could have made for a completely different result. Not happy.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We have had some shockers over the past few seasons, but that is the poorest I have seen for a very long time.
2 maybe 3 clear penalties and a definite sending off.
Ignoring clear time wasting.
And now I have got Dyche on my screen and that horse faced Burnley slut to deal with.
It's all making my piss boil.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We’ve had a lot of decisions against us they VAR would have found in our favour. It’s a shame we probably won’t still be in the Prem by the time they bring it in next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here