Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mr Attwell, The Referee

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Referee?

Not even 'absolutely sh!te'. Probably the worse I have seen for a few seasons...there again...we have seen a few this year haven't we?

Move on...

we are in a battle and need to resolve the issues.

i)Bissouma must start.
ii)Knocky must start
iii)We need to attack!

there...my take.

but it is still very eminently retrievable...

Seagulls!

TNBA

TTF

“We must attack”....that’s what got us into this current mallaise.

The likes of Bissouma, knockaert and Locadia aren’t good enough to attack effectively. By effectively I mean score.
Meanwhile we look more and more porous game by game.

How about we just play to our strengths, eke out a few horrible 1-0 Murray wins , and stay up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His decisions cost us, not much else to say

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
We needed no help from the officials to lose today but one of the worst overall refereeing performances I've seen in years. Got virtually everything wrong and just to top it off only allowing 4 mins injury time is a disgrace. I would dearly love one of our resident ref sympathisers to come on and try to defend that moron. Wasn't it that ref that somehow failed to give us a pen in the cup a couple of weeks ago when he was in charge of var? It's a hell of a difficult job but he was just awful.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Bent or blind, one of the two. When you've got Burnley fans who can't decide between Heaton or Atwell for man of the match you know it's not just sour grapes.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
One of the worst by far

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
We needed no help from the officials to lose today but one of the worst overall refereeing performances I've seen in years. Got virtually everything wrong and just to top it off only allowing 4 mins injury time is a disgrace. I would dearly love one of our resident ref sympathisers to come on and try to defend that moron. Wasn't it that ref that somehow failed to give us a pen in the cup a couple of weeks ago when he was in charge of var? It's a hell of a difficult job but he was just awful.

I think I can be called one of our resident ref sympathisers but will make an exception today. He was dreadful. I must be honest I have never seen him have a good game. That goes as far back when as a young man he reffed a game at Eastbourne Borough. He was equally as bad then. How the FA fast tracked him through the leagues to the Pemier I have no idea.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Probably true but can we make an exception in this case? He and his linesmen were truly awful and changed the outcome of the game.

Dyche outsmarted CH, the Albion team played awful, we were owned.

BT Sport said CH has openly admitted that the best team won.

Dunk and Duffy were exposed from the very beginning against a team that doesn’t rip to pieces any other PL team. Fulham did the same. Note: both bottom 3 teams. How did that happen?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Threads every week about the ref. A sure sign of a club and squad in deep shite.

True. But there HAVE appeared to be a higher number of shockers by officials recently. The Tale Of Two Penalties tonight was particularly absymal and killed off the game as a contest. Not that Burnley didn't thoroughly deserve the win though. They play like a proper team, while we currently play as a collection of misfiring individuals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here