Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Is going to get us relegated. To keep picking the same innefective goal shy starting 11 is criminal at this level. Locadia and Gross have been terrible for weeks and still start. I want to know what he's smoking? We lack any bite whatsoever across the midfield. The most worrying thing is at the half way point of the season we only needed 3 wins and seem to have gone into cruise mode. That is 100% down to hughton.

Another huge issue is the club failing to improve on our strike force in the window. Not a single striker on the bench. Not good enough. I'm just glad I took 25/1 After the Fulham game. I'm beyond pessimistic.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Is going to get us relegated. To keep picking the same innefective goal shy starting 11 is criminal at this level. Locadia and Gross have been terrible for weeks and still start. I want to know what he's smoking? We lack any bite whatsoever across the midfield. The most worrying thing is at the half way point of the season we only needed 3 wins and seem to have gone into cruise mode. That is 100% down to hughton.

Another huge issue is the club failing to improve on our strike force in the window. Not a single striker on the bench. Not good enough. I'm just glad I took 25/1 After the Fulham game. I'm beyond pessimistic.

Shut up, fool!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

:wave:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There’s always one team a season who freefalls from Christmas onwards.

Unfortunately that’s us this season.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Actually, statistics show that that is total bollocks. Bet never mind. Perhaps you should try a catheter?

I can think of several teams who have freefalled from mid-season in recent seasons.

But great, as long as “statistics” says that’s not true then fab :clap:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hughton has done very poorly over the last month or so. His strategic and tactical decisions have been very poor, and are largely responsible for this dire form.

That said, I haven't forgot all the good work he has done before that. Many will though.

Unfortunately this is a “what have you done for me lately” division , and lately he’s served up shit turgid football .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
**** off you ****.

Today’s game was lost by Brighton’s ability to put away chances. Heaton made 4 excellent saves when the game was in the balance. Their first goal was a result of a defensive error, started by Murray loosing the ball. Their second was a very fortunate deflection and their third was a penalty... immediately after Brighton were denied a stonewall penalty. No fault of Chris.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He needs to drop Locadia, I'm sorry to say the guy is just not very good.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Poor judgement and tactics from Hughton the past few games.
Certain players on the bench when they should be starting, to win games.
Certain players on the field that shouldn't be anywhere near it on current form.

Hughton is a lower Premier League Manager at best. How many more games full of negative tactics and dropped points until the rest see that.
Unfortunately he is not the man you want in your corner to get you out of a dog fight.

*Obviously not purely based on today's game as their keeper made 2 great saves, another cleared off the line plus howlers from the ref and linesman.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
March was our most effective player. He takes him off and leaves Locadia on. Very strange decisions. Bernardo is also far better than Bong, particularly going forward. Some odd decsions by Chris for sure....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Was there a competition to see which numpty would start the 'Hughton Out' thread first? Well if so, congratulations, you win!

Where did I say Hughton out? I think you need to go back to school and learn to read my friend! And if there was anything to win unfortunately I think that will come when I collect my £550 winnings from betfair when we are bottom 3 in May.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
First of all, CH has dona so much for this club that anyone apart from the usual plastics should at least give him the good grace to get us out of trouble by the end of the season. Saying that, I have never considered him to be a tactical manager, he gets teMs to hold formations, work hard, cover, defend etc but I cannot remember the last time he changed a game and a result with a tactical decision.
Unfortunately, I only see about 30% of the games a season so maybe I’ve been unlucky. I really like the man, but I genuinely worry for him if he cannot start to mix things about a little more and get the best out of the players we have got in.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Come on are you saying leaving Locadia on and taking our best performing player off was right? He doesn't make you a bad fan to challenge shit decsions. Definitely a poor substitution...

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
March was our most effective player. He takes him off and leaves Locadia on. Very strange decisions. Bernardo is also far better than Bong, particularly going forward. Some odd decsions by Chris for sure....

March was injured - he tried to keep him on after half time but obvious straight away that he couldn't run off the problem so they made a quick change.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
We stopped playing when the first goal went in,why can’t Chris read the game in real time Dyche,Raneri others react with a change of formation

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here