Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Irrelevant government contracts.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On the back of the scrapped contract to a ferry company with no ships or experience of doing so.
I thought what other fictitious or ridiculous contracts have been awarded and scrapped.

Just for fun I give you:
Last years contract for Swan Vesta to run VAR, has been cancelled due to alleged match fixing.

Over to you funsters:thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I could tell you some but I’d lose my job

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
On the back of the scrapped contract to a ferry company with no ships or experience of doing so.
I thought what other fictitious or ridiculous contracts have been awarded and scrapped.

Just for fun I give you:
Last years contract for Swan Vesta to run VAR, has been cancelled due to alleged match fixing.

Nice one !

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Seaborne Freight contract has been scrapped but ⁦Failing Grayling is still trying to get another company to provide a freight service through Ramsgate.

tumblr_o9qod90Cwg1qbtee2o1_1280.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Just for fun I give you:

The NSC team are obviously not match fit !

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The makers of Pedigree Chum to run BREXIT. Excellent at creating dog's dinners that people have bought into.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here