Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Murray cunstantly losing the ball because there is nobody up with him, our tactics have been shit

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Shame we're going to have to put any notion of a decent Cup run to one side. Survival now is paramount.

There’s no reason we can’t put out a strong team next week. There are 10 days until the next game.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I don't want to hear that the ref is to blame....
I don't want to hear that we should have had a penalty or even two penalties...
I do want to hear what CH is going to change to try and keep us in this division?

All you will hear from his is that we had a lack of quality at key periods of the game and that the big decisions went against us. Doesn't seem capable of changing his tactics or starting team despite performances.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I am getting very pissed off you and others tonight.
Yes we have not played well, but with the 3 obvious penalties and a couple of world class saves we would be winning.
And the other goon calling fans arse lickers when we can see both sides rather than just the bad stuff.
If you can't see we should have had 3 clear penalties, then take it out on the ref and linesmen.

And I’m getting pissed off with clueless fans like you who blame the ref every week rather than open your eyes and see our clear weaknesses that have been evident for months and our stubborn manager refuses to address. You might be happy going back down to the mediocre championship but I’m really not.

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Bloody auful same players every week. Why isn’t Bissouma playing instead of Stephens? Why constantly march and Locadia instead of Ali j are record signing. Even Andone barely starts. I think we’ll be safe, but we’re making things so bloody hard for our selves.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, you're going to, quite rightly. Live with it (or watch Saturday night tele - and avoid MOTD).

Shame we're going to have to put any notion of a decent Cup run to one side. Survival now is paramount.
Winning is a habit. Let's win some cup matches too. We haven't been good today, but we've had not a shred of luck.

boik

Bloody auful same players every week. Why isn’t Bissouma playing instead of Stephens? Why constantly march and Locadia instead of Ali j are record signing. Even Andone barely starts. I think we’ll be safe, but we’re making things so bloody hard for our selves.

Well to be fair, Andone was getting starts until he decided to elbow someone.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I do want to hear what CH is going to change to try and keep us in this division?

This. I’d like the chief football reporter of our local paper to get his tongue out of the managers arse for once and ask him these questions rather than living in some blind utopia.

kjgood

And I’m getting pissed off with clueless fans like you who blame the ref every week rather than open your eyes and see our clear weaknesses that have been evident for months and our stubborn manager refuses to address. You might be happy going back down to the mediocre championship but I’m really not.

Sorry but the ref has some blame he gives a clear penalty to us we may score but they don't.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Ali j what a difference you have made ......not the answer

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This. Pathetic the referee whingers most weeks.

The Albion are justly losing and drawing games through awful play, with some lacklustre players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here