Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

The Seagulls have never lost a Premier League game in February (W2, D2). The only other team to remain unbeaten in a single month in the division are Blackpool, who avoided defeat in both of their games in December 2010 (with three further matches postponed because of a frozen pitch).
Utter garbage. How this crap has gone all day without being challenged is beyond me.

No strikers on the bench. Risky.
Thats because we have three on the pitch :) Murray playing BEHIND Locadia on March doing the Number 10....Seriously though we know Murray is too slow these day and for much of the last few matches (except cup) its been Locadia doing most of the attacking.

BTW I still find it amazing that Murray doesnt have an assist this year...Its not like he's being selfish and would rather run with the ball ( :) ) and shoot than pass - its just he never seems to get into the right position to cross to anyone.

Utter garbage. How this crap has gone all day without being challenged is beyond me.

I think what they intended to mean was Feb is the ONLY month we remained unbeaten and for them down south east, December. Gaurantee most of the top six have gone unbeaten in a month, just not only one month!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Will be in bottom 3 if we lose next two.

39ish points needed to stay up now.

Wins today, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Huddersfield ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Of course Stephens was going to walk straight back in. Not surprised at all with this team, and we can safely say this will be the lineup taking us through to the end of the season and trying to keep Albion up. Hughton wont change it unless injuries force his hand....unfortunately.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Time to pull off our trick of bagging a win or two just when things start to get hairy. Served us well last season. Let's start again tonight.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
A bit worrried we are sleep walking into a real scrap, whereas only a couple of weeks ago I was assured of mid table safety.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
really surprised CH is playing both Locadia & Murray , big risk if either get an injury or suspension as they would severely restrict our striker options.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here