Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pay on the day vs Burnley

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
A mate of mine has travelled over from Estonia and is looking for a match to go to tomorrow. I see on the official website it says this game is pay on the day. Does he still need a fan number or can anyone get a ticket?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A mate of mine has travelled over from Estonia and is looking for a match to go to tomorrow. I see on the official website it says this game is pay on the day. Does he still need a fan number or can anyone get a ticket?

Can’t you use your fan number to get him a ticket?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Can’t you use your fan number to get him a ticket?

surely against the rules so wont be saying good idea on here ha ha. I had actually thought of this but wondered if it could be done properly especially as he is traveling with 2 more so the 3 of them couldn't use my number anyway.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
But says potd for away supporters too and they wont have fan nos so I think fan number not now required. Ring ticket line in morning?

Probs will rig them in the morning. Suppose they could go in the away end but wouldn't burnley fans need to be members at their club also?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
quite sure if they register for ticket site, it will create a new fan number. you could probably do for them if you have enough details, email address they can login and validate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here