Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Hunted . Series on Channel Four

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Anyone watching this.? I love this series and it open your eyes as to how they can track people down . Next week is the last episode and there is a local interest. I do not want to say too much but if you get a chance have a watch as it is quite addictive. Get it on playback.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agreed it’s good but I wonder how much is staged. If you have a camera man following you around everywhere you’re gonna stand out too. Also the editing is blatantly done for ‘dramatic effect’ all the time.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
After one episode I could not sleep as I kept thinking where I would disappear to.

Apply to be on the next one? Although you have to commit to 6 weeks away from home for filming. That includes the hotels which they put you up in and also a monetary payment for missing work for that period of time.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There are rules to going on the run in this show, which includes telling them which contacts you intend to use, you must at some point try and get one over on the hunters, make a visit to your home etc.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Often thought the best way to hide for three or four weeks would be to throw away my mobile, and become a rough sleeper in central London. They are completely invisible to the vast majority of people.

And another thing I hate is when some nasty busybody front bottom, giving them a lift or a beer in a pub, shops them for a reward of £200.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Are they not allowed burner phones? Started with this series and wondered why using their own or asking member of public who seems to always grass them up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Often thought the best way to hide for three or four weeks would be to throw away my mobile, and become a rough sleeper in central London. They are completely invisible to the vast majority of people.

And another thing I hate is when some nasty busybody front bottom, giving them a lift or a beer in a pub, shops them for a reward of £200.
My dad gave a fugitive a lift to Bristol and a drink in his pub....didn’t grass him up though.

Sidwell Jnr

Jan 16, 2019
Have to use 2 different cash points on different days as well. Like most 'reality' shows its becoming more staged/scripted each series

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here