• Jezza Kyle

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wanted Down Under. The family is almost always upbeat about improving their quality of life by about a million percent (apart from the sulky teenage daughter who can't bear to lose her boyfriend of, oh, about two weeks). Then they put on the DVD from home, where it all falls apart in tears with the stay-at-homes treating it like a communal set of deaths in the family. The whining is louder than a BA 747 landing at Sydney airport.

And... RELAX :smokin:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:laugh: Classic!

The best bit about daytime TV is that it gives you time to catch up on stuff you may have missed from the evening before or binge watch something on catch up/netflix etc. I do, however, enjoy Politics Live.

You beat me to it. I dozed off during Death in Paradise so watched it on IPlayer today.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Can't Pay? We'll Take it Away!

Every job:

"Hi. We are enforcement officers. You owe £x"
"I've never received a letter before"
"Yes you have. Here it is in your desk"
"You can't go in there!!!"
"Yes I can. You need to pay"
"I haven't got the money"
"Yes you have. I've just seen your car out front. That'll do"
"You can't have that!"
"Yes I can."
"Does this make you happy?"
"No sir"

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Wanted Down Under. The family is almost always upbeat about improving their quality of life by about a million percent (apart from the sulky teenage daughter who can't bear to lose her boyfriend of, oh, about two weeks). Then they put on the DVD from home, where it all falls apart in tears with the stay-at-homes treating it like a communal set of deaths in the family. The whining is louder than a BA 747 landing at Sydney airport.

And... RELAX :smokin:

I watched one the other day and everyone on the DVD was saying that they should go! I couldn't believe it, maybe their family don't like them...

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I watched one the other day and everyone on the DVD was saying that they should go! I couldn't believe it, maybe their family don't like them...

This show almost always comes down to a profound existential dilemma: leave your elderly parents and break their hearts by taking away their grandchildren OR f++k em and enjoy a life complete with a walk-in wardrobe.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most of the time if I watch tv during the day, which is not often, it is either something on Drama channel or something I have recorded from a previous time..

I would never watch any of those rubbish in the attic type programs, absolutely awful cheap to make TV

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Most of the time if I watch tv during the day, which is not often, it is either something on Drama channel or something I have recorded from a previous time..

That's providing you have any sort of electrical device that still works in your house, that you've not had an issue with :lolol:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Hey Duggee by a country mile, find myself watching it on iPlayer even if my son isn't in the room. Closely followed by Do You Know.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some hidden gems that those of us who work don't get to enjoy in all of their glory. So those of you students/workshy lazy layabouts/retired, what's the best daytime TV has to offer?

???

Making plans, Crodo? ???

Cracking thread. It has to be 'other' of course. There is some great stuff on Al Jazeera, and if that doesn't float your boat, there are some excellent infotainment programmes selling devices for toning up the old bod. :banana::rolleyes::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I must admit that we record Homes in The Sun.for when I win the lottery.

Why? You can play the programmes back now, surely? Or is your telly on the blink? If so, good luck for tomorrow's draw!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here