Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I always thought I would discover my inner self by some eastern philosophies, not because of a stupid single ply toilet paper sold by Wilko.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
My extensive research leads me to the possibility that Wilko do not deal in 1 Ply, even in their bargain range. I smell something.

CapturePoo.JPG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My extensive research leads me to the possibility that Wilko do not deal in 1 Ply, even in their bargain range. I smell something.

View attachment 104465

Ignoring the joke, and focusing on this image...

Who in Wilko's marketing department, decided that highlighting the word FUN, within 'Functional', was the best way to go to market toilet paper. Exactly what did they have in mind?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why not get a Bidet plumbed in? Handing for washing your botty but also good for cleaning football boots!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
There are some things in life you shouldn't scrimp on. Toilet paper is one of them. It's your own fault you cheap-skate. Now wash your hands.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Ignoring the joke, and focusing on this image...

Who in Wilko's marketing department, decided that highlighting the word FUN, within 'Functional', was the best way to go to market toilet paper. Exactly what did they have in mind?
You could be in a sticky situation if the toilet paper was not FUNctional...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I was going to post a joke about sodium, but I was like, Na, people won't get it.
Why exactly did you bother to type a post telling us about your sodium joke but not include the actual joke...?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was going to post a joke about sodium, but I was like, Na, people won't get it.

I was going to post a joke about the binary system but I though no, there are only 10 types of people that understand it. Those that do, and those that don't.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann