Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4 Consecutive Saturdays At The Amex

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I foolishly failed to consider FA Round 5 whilst discussing weekend plans for the Month of February
So I made certain statements which may have implied that last Saturday's game would be the last "for a while".

Having just purchased my ticket for Next Saturday's game, I have probably got some explaining to do later.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I might be wrong, but something rings a bell that the last time four consecutive home Saturdays took place was in 1992/93

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
But which four?

5400A4A4-415A-446D-898E-51CB4E8D5FDF.jpeg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's an unbelievable record in this day and age with Sky Sports and BT Sport switching games at short notice.

Here's to many more Saturday matches. That's when football was designed for.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Missing them all with work. Absolutely GUTTED; I just love a Saturday 3.00 p.m. Mrs doesn't mind either.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Has Bozza gone for a lay down he doesn't seem to have posted since being corrected ten times that it is four home games in a row ...oops make the 11

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I foolishly failed to consider FA Round 5 whilst discussing weekend plans for the Month of February
So I made certain statements which may have implied that last Saturday's game would be the last "for a while".

Having just purchased my ticket for Next Saturday's game, I have probably got some explaining to do later.
THIS.

Jul 7, 2003
Working out of the country for most of next week and don't get back home until late on Friday night so the Saturday 12:30pm kick off is not ideal. However, have booked a nice restaurant for Saturday night for a meal with Mrs DCH to make up for it so not getting any grief.

Haven't mentioned my plans to spend Easter Saturday in Wolverhampton yet - might save that one for a couple of weeks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here