Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket renewal prices...?

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
And here are the percentage renewal increases compared to last year.

updates.png

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Not surprised the club has decided to leave the email about price rises until after midnight.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And here are the percentage renewal increases compared to last year.

View attachment 104502

So with inflation only just over 1% what is the justification for these increased charges?

Better product? No, it’s the same level as this and last season
Better experience? No - can’t think how it’s improved

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So it seems the club have yet to announce what the renewal prices will be as what we have seen so far seems to be the price for those on the waiting list purchasing a new ticket. Are they just sending out renewal packs to keep us waiting or will they send out an email??

Edit: just seen the photo from the programme. Seems renewal for C is £640 so £25 increase I think.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
So it seems the club have yet to announce what the renewal prices will be as what we have seen so far seems to be the price for those on the waiting list purchasing a new ticket. Are they just sending out renewal packs to keep us waiting or will they send out an email??

The prices published in the programme yesterday and online are clearly the renewal prices, not the new season ticket prices.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Me too. I wrote to PB and suggested he might reward us W1G older fans who have supported The Amex since it opened, by introducing the pensioner concession, but he said the club can't afford it.

Funny how the club can contribute 250k to Scudamores golden handshake

250k divided by 30.000 fans = 8.33 per fan

Discuss !

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Didn't look at this thread until the emails just dropped in my inbox. An extra £30 a season for the three Bobkins – about £1 a game increase for me and peanuts for the young'uns. Fine with me :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My WSU ticket works out at £33.68 per game in the Premier League then, or £27.83 per game in the Championship. Minus a fiver per game for travel thats still decent.

But it still irks that they see fit to raise prices, when they're getting the enormous financial doping of TV money. Gate receipts are such a minor part of the budget all the while we're on this gravy train, they could at least have frozen the prices, it would have had no discernable impact on the clubs cashflow.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Funny how the club can contribute 250k to Scudamores golden handshake

250k divided by 30.000 fans = 8.33 per fan

Discuss !

Discuss what?

The club didn’t donate anything to Scudamore, the payment came from a Premier League slush (sorry, central) fund, and not directly from the clubs’ budget. Scudamore being kept on in a consultancy role.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here