Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket renewal prices...?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The price per game went up more than that though? Those are the real prices, the season ticket price divided by the number of league games. We had a price rise by stealth when we got promoted.

Not on those figures - those are 2017/18 to 2018/19 increased - both PL season.

You're taking about 2016/17 to 2017/18.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Gate prices insignificant in comparison to the riches we have flooding in through TV money.

Therefore , any increase will take the pi ss in my eyes.

Fully expecting things to go up though as demand is there and it squeezes a bit more out of us

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
will be disappointed if they go up by more than the rate of inflation though club should think about keeping the same.... Anyone know what 1% of ST sales is as £sd...

think club should be offering loyalty discounts ......

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Looking forward to a nice reduction next season.

Well I will be 65 ha ha

Hmmm which reminds me, l have a conundrum, I too will be 65 in a couple of years so eligible for a reduction. However my seat is in W1G and there are no concessions in that block. Do l move to another block for the reduction? or do l hang on to my beoved seat and continue to pay full whack? I have two years to decide what to do!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This is it. A 3% rise annually for 3 years is in effect more than 10% one off at the end of the 3 years and we all know which would generate more anger amongst the support.

Nah, 3% in 3 annual instalments results in 9.27% as the equivalent single hit at the end of three years. That’d still result in more anger though...

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
expect 4% - 5%, plus cost of membership to be added, plus Scudamore's hush money.

Big increase in player recruitment and wages etc to cover.
You don't like it, plenty waiting in the wings.

el punal

I'd hope they're no more than £10-£20 per season ticket, but I suspect they're going to hike them up quite drastically. For me personally, there's going to come a tipping point whereby it becomes too expensive for me, particularly as getting to the ground has already become more expensive for me next season due to the club's decisions re coach travel - hopefully that tipping point won't be reached this week though.

Forgive my ignorance here - I don’t do coach travel - but don’t the club use outside coach companies to facilitate this and therefore it’s up to those firms to come up with the prices and not the club?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Reminder of last year:

Zone A: £495 to £515 (4%)
Zone B/C: £590 to £615 (4.2%)
Zone D: £700 to £730 (4.3%)
Zone E: £775 to £810 (4.5%)
Zone F: £530 from £550 (3.8%)

If we see the same rates of increase, we'll have the first £1000+ Amex season ticket for the 2023/24 season.

Theres already tousands of £1000 plus tickets in the 1901. But I see your point.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
expect 4% - 5%, plus cost of membership to be added, plus Scudamore's hush money.

Big increase in player recruitment and wages etc to cover.
You don't like it, plenty waiting in the wings.

It's not necessarily a question of 'liking' it for some.

A 5% increase for me would put the monthly cost into a bracket I simply cannot justify no matter how much I'd love to be able to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here