Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket renewal prices...?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Season ticket prices for 2019/20 being announced this weekend.

What do we think the damage will be? I can't see they can really hoof prices up too much, given that they cannot guarantee we'll be a PL team next season, but an increase of sorts seems inevitable, does it not?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I'd hope they're no more than £10-£20 per season ticket, but I suspect they're going to hike them up quite drastically. For me personally, there's going to come a tipping point whereby it becomes too expensive for me, particularly as getting to the ground has already become more expensive for me next season due to the club's decisions re coach travel - hopefully that tipping point won't be reached this week though.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Interest-free monthly
OR
Annual direct debit **NEW for 2019**

will the annual one attract a discount?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Now we are established- hopefully- I think we will start to see 5% increases

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Since the Amex opened my season ticket has gone up from £32.91 per month to £42.91 per month

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I look forward to reading, as always, how the club write up the (surely) inevitable price rise in a manner which makes it look like they're doing us a favour.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I always take into account the free travel you get, so not so bad.

It's been considerably less value for many of us this season, thanks to the closure of the Brighton main line for approximately half the games. I've ended up paying for the Seagulls Travel coaches more often than not, because it's just too much of a pain in the arse to get a rail replacement bus. Not that this is the club's fault, of course.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
It's been considerably less value for many of us this season, thanks to the closure of the Brighton main line for approximately half the games. I've ended up paying for the Seagulls Travel coaches more often than not, because it's just too much of a pain in the arse to get a rail replacement bus. Not that this is the club's fault, of course.

Not so bad for us travelling in from Worthing. Not rubbing it in btw. :blush:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
anyone know what came of the idea to add membership automatically to season tickets with an opt out option?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
3% increase I'd guess, which won't be applied IF you pay for the whole season up front

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not so bad for us travelling in from Worthing. Not rubbing it in btw. :blush:

I'm sure your turn will come :lol: None of us can ever fully escape the malevolent intentions of Network Rail.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You get if you live within a specific area...

Well I think that's reasonable. I think it's a bit much to expect them to lay on coaches from Great Yarmouth and Abergavenny, say. We're not Man United.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here