Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Can't see another thread about him.

he was as good tonight, as he was poor in the first game.
Unselfish play and top quality in defence and attack.

Well played young man!

Will be competing to win his place back, if he continues to perform like that.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He looked lively, and created some good chances. Just a shame he’ll go back to being average at best in the league.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Definitely deserved BBC's MOTM tonight!
Some great fizzing crosses and corners! Pity none of our players could get a touch to one of them!
If Murray had been on from the start, I'm sure he would have converted more than one of them with whichever body part he would have aimed at the ball!! :rave:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Looked a lot better tonight, actually looked like he wanted to find a good pass rather than try and dribble through the whole team. Possibly due to the fact that Bruno was playing down the right hand side again, but nonetheless a barnstorming performance from the little magician. May have been FAR from his mercurial best since we've been promoted, but when he is on song he certainly is a tidy player to have

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Importantly for selection in a Hughton side, he didn't shirk his defensive duties.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A very good performance, he likes to break with the ball at his feet and is the player most likely to get behind a defender and cause a team trouble. I'd want him to start when fit

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Energetic and better performance. He hasn't got the touch and feel for crosses that Gross possesses. Too many are just blazed in, hoping that someone gets on the end. Talented player who hasn't been able to adjust his game to PL requirements. Quick, simple and accurate football not fancy overplaying and extravagant misplaced passes.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Thought he played really well last night. Dangerous and incisive and made real progress when got the ball. Good to see.

Still can't take corners, mind...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He wasn’t that bad in the first game, but we expect him to really shine and he did so last night. Well done son.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
He played like a PL player. He just needs to do it against a PL team.
Bissouma also looked different gravy against Tier 2 opponents and the same caveat applies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would add that his attitude was spot on last night. No tantrums, no selfish ball hogging, and instead 110% crisp team play. Delighted.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Agreed, he was brilliant against Palace.
Yes, he played well in that game too.

Last night he reminded me of how the best Man City/Liverpool/Chelsea players have looked when playing against us - composure on the ball, extra gears of pace bursting past opponents with ease, multiple first time pass combinations etc

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would add that his attitude was spot on last night. No tantrums, no selfish ball hogging, and instead 110% crisp team play. Delighted.

His chasing back towards the end of the game was immense, there were quite a few occasions when he was busting a gut to get back and cover Bernardo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here