Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
That has really made me laugh. You sir, are a genius and a sleuth. But, the plot thickens - why the fake?

May of had it updated, maybe club do hope to use him. But the updated pic is a FAKE!

I thought that looked exactly the same pose as his official one last year in the stripes, that is now removed from club and cant find anymore on google photos?

Looking at the outline of his head, it looks like a classic photo shopped head - so on who's body?

Easiest place to start is the collar, as Andones is in this pic buttoned up and almost perfect symmetrically - lots of players have it open or messy..... that narrowed it down, the start looking very closely at how every crease falls on the Andone shirt pic and case is closed - though Albion did very well to disguise it, as the body fro thumbnail, who Andone is photo shopped onto, when clicking on profile you dont see expanded pic, just another. I expanded as mcu as possible before pixelation.

Look carefully at three creases on left to left of Nike badge, the left pinstripe, the crease shape on shoulders and above club badge, the creases on players right arm (viewers left), even the vein on players right arm (to viewers left), the way the A and M sits in American. the crease that run down from the A and X P of Express

Case closed media team fakers.

Welcome Florin Molumby

View attachment 128702

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
May of had it updated, maybe club do hope to use him. But the updated pic is a FAKE!

I thought that looked exactly the same pose as his official one last year in the stripes, that is now removed from club and cant find anymore on google photos?

Looking at the outline of his head, it looks like a classic photo shopped head - so on who's body?

Easiest place to start is the collar, as Andones is in this pic buttoned up and almost perfect symmetrically - lots of players have it open or messy..... that narrowed it down, the start looking very closely at how every crease falls on the Andone shirt pic and case is closed - though Albion did very well to disguise it, as the body is from a thumbnail, (who Andone is photo shopped onto), when clicking on profile you dont see this pic expanded , just another. I expanded as much as possible before pixelation.

Look carefully at three creases on left to left of Nike badge (as you look), the left pinstripe and the way it kinks, the crease shapes on shoulders and above club badge, the creases on players right arm (viewers left), even the vein on players right arm (to viewers left), the way the A and M sits in American. the crease that run down from the A and darker creases from X P of Express

Welcome Florin Molumby

View attachment 128702

Does make you wonder...

Hin.png

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Like with most of these cases, no-one REALLY knows what has happened behind closed doors since GP has arrived. We don't know the background to the decision to send FA out to another club, nor do we have any idea what level of communication there has been between the two or what was said in any discussions. It COULD be that GP acted swiftly because he wanted the squad as settled as possible as he was taking on a massive task last season and saw Andone as a headache he could do without. He may subsequently have read Andone the riot act and told him to pull his socks up and given him one last chance.

Regardless, what any of us should really want is for Andone to give his best for the team and do what the manager asked.

However, great investigation and detective work, [MENTION=15046]peterward[/MENTION]

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
As you say it does depend when he is fit. I'd seen Feb somewhere and if it is Feb then I don't think they would name him unless they had a place spare. I'm agnostic as to whether we should bring him back as I don't know the guy or what really happened...
Pardon me for asking, but what does your religion have to do with it?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Team dynamics change, a lot of strong characters have left Murray, Duffy and Stephens (probably). He has a second chance and let’s hope he grabs it with both hands.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Easiest place to start is the collar, as Andones is in this pic buttoned up and almost perfect symmetrically - lots of players have it open or messy..... that narrowed it down, the start looking very closely at how every crease falls on the Andone shirt pic and case is closed - though Albion did very well to disguise it, as the body is from a thumbnail, (who Andone is photo shopped onto), when clicking on profile you dont see this pic expanded , just another. I expanded as much as possible before pixelation.

Look carefully at three creases on left to left of Nike badge (as you look), the left pinstripe and the way it kinks, the crease shapes on shoulders and above club badge, the creases on players right arm (viewers left), even the vein on players right arm (to viewers left), the way the A and M sits in American. the crease that run down from the A and darker creases from X P of Express

Welcome Florin Molumby

View attachment 128702

Fantastic work [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

However, I suspect the back-story is just not worthy of work of this quality. Probably something as simple as he was away getting treatment when they needed to complete the new webpage.

You are too good for this.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Welcome Florin Molumby

View attachment 128702

20200924190701.jpg

I see what you mean :thumbsup:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Talented. A bit crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Welcome back, went a bit quiet since Callum Wilson flopped!

I was sent to one of the teachers for being a naughty boy and suspended! Back to cause havoc! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here