Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
OK so last weekend he went down clutching his face as if Kim Jong-un had used his face as target practice. It lost us possession as we kicked the ball out for him. Today he elbowed a WBA player and got away with it (should have been sent off).

I like to think of Brighton and Hove Albion as being a nice club (not a soft touch but a club that wouldn't employ Joey Barton) so I was a bit embarrassed by 2 bob tonight. Am I being a snowflake?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No.

I'm still unsure of him myself.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's a dirty *******. Fact. I am slightly embarrassed about being quite pleased about that. Oh well...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think Chris will have a quiet word. He's played in Europe so far in his career where this is normal and needs time to adjust to the 'British Way'.

I think he'll come good and be a real star for us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's a dirty *******. Fact. I am slightly embarrassed about being quite pleased about that. Oh well...

I'm ecstatic about it.

It had kind of passed me by, but Hans is right he's a little shit and he's our little shit.

I really want to see him get a run of games in the middle of our new formation, it seems to be crying out for him.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Prob be suspended for Saturday
Bare bones upfront. Do we even have another striker ? Can't really count locadia or gykores. Still need strengthening in this area. Wouldn't mind going back in for niasse in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
OK so last weekend he went down clutching his face as if Kim Jong-un had used his face as target practice. It lost us possession as we kicked the ball out for him. Today he elbowed a WBA player and got away with it (should have been sent off).

I like to think of Brighton and Hove Albion as being a nice club (not a soft touch but a club that wouldn't employ Joey Barton) so I was a bit embarrassed by 2 bob tonight. Am I being a snowflake?

Is he any worse than our ex player Ashley Barnes?

LVGull

May 13, 2016

Yes you are. Being nice won’t win you anything.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No.

I'm still unsure of him myself.
This. Not keen on the cheating aspect to his game, and not sure he's up to it either. If he'd not scored that goal against Palace he'd have loads of fans on his back by now because for the large part he has been bang average.

My concern is that neither Locadia nor Andone are up to it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

He hasn't "got away with it", I'm guessing later today his charge will be announced by the FA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here